When it comes to bachelorette destinations, Nashville is a hard spot to beat! If your bride loves country music, southern food and bar hopping, then this is the bachelorette destination for y'all! Between the music scene, lower Broadway and incredible restaurants, there is plenty to do to keep any bride tribe entertained. Here's how Bride Courtney and her besties spent their weekend in Nashville.
Bachelorette Courtney and her I Do Crew ready for a night out
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Courtney's group flew into Nashville Thursday evening to allow for two jam-packed - and we mean PACKED - days of festivities. From Coyote Ugly Bar dance lessons to down-time at the Opryland Resort pool, these girls did Nashville right!
• Arrive in Nashville in the afternoon/early evening
• Dinner & Drinks at the Hermitage Hotel Bar
• Walking Tour of Nashville from <vendor>
• Lunch at Merchants
• Coyote Bar Dance Private Dance Lessons at Miss Fit Academy
• Lingerie Shower at the hotel
• Dinner at Husk
• Bars on Lower Broadway
• Brunch and head home!
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Courtney's crew set up shop at the DoubleTree by Hilton in downtown Nashville. The central location made this an ideal spot for painting the town. Bonus? By bunking up, the girls were able to cut down on lodging costs.
DoubleTree by Hilton - Nashville Downtown
$249 - $349 per night (www.doubletree3.hilton.com)
The Hot Spots
Where They Ate, Drank & Partied
Need some ideas on where to eat, drink and be merry? Check out what restaurants, bars and spots Courtney's crew checked out during their weekend in Nashville.
Their favorite spots? Courtney's bride tribe LOVED their dance lessons at Miss Fit Academy, the Backstage Tour at the Grand Ole Opry house and couldn't get enough of the X at X restaurant.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
No bachelorette party is complete without some bride tribe bling! Here's a round up of how Courtney's squad decorated their digs, what they wore and more.
• Black Dresses with Cowboy Boots - various vendors
• Pink Crowns - (similar)
• Bachelorette Buttons - (similar)
• Other -???
The Budget Breakdown
What They Paid
Total Weekend Cost: $328 per person (Meals, drinks & cabs not included)
8 total attendees
• Hotel, 3 nights- $1824 total ($228 per person)
• Walking Nashville Ticket - $160 total ($20 per person)
• Coyote Bar Dance Class - $200 total ($25 per person)
• Opryland Backstage Tour - $160 total ($20 per person)
• Party Favors - $160 total ($20 per person)
• Decor - $120 total ($15 per person)
Have you been to a bachelorette party in Nashville? Share what you did in the comments below!