Downtown / SoBro
About Downtown / SoBro:
The heart of Nashville's entertainment district, Downtown and South of Broadway are an ideal area for a bride squad looking to party! Between the countless honky-tonks, live music and famous country music museums, downtown is chalk-full of fun things to do for a bachelorette weekend - all within walking distance. Stay at one of the many hotels or book a rental for your party headquarters.
Why We Love It:
- High walkability
- Countless bars with live music on every corner
- Famous museums and concert venues
What To Do:
- Catch live music while bar-hopping on Lower Broadway
- Take a tour at the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Catch a show at the Ryman (the original home of the Grand Ole Opry)
Where To Stay:
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock
Nashville Bachelorette Party Themes, Gifts, Favors and Accessories
Heading to Nashville for you or your bestie's bachelorette party? We've rounded up our favorite themes for a final fling in music city below. Pair t-shirts with matching fanny packs, cups, cowboy hats and decorations for a cute and classy bachelorette party look the bride will love!