Downtown / SoBro
About Downtown / SoBro:
The heart of Nashville's entertainment district, Downtown and South of Broadway are an ideal area for a bride squad looking to party! Between the countless honky-tonks, live music and famous country music museums, downtown is chalk-full of fun things to do for a bachelorette weekend - all within walking distance. Stay at one of the many hotels or book a rental for your party headquarters.
Why We Love It:
- High walkability
- Countless bars with live music on every corner
- Famous museums and concert venues
What To Do:
- Catch live music while bar-hopping on Lower Broadway
- Take a tour at the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Catch a show at the Ryman (the original home of the Grand Ole Opry)
Where To Stay:
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock
Nashville Bachelorette Party Supplies
Let's get NASHTY! It's the bride's last ride in Nashville and we have all the bachelorette party supplies you need to make it unforgettable. From tees and tanks to bachelorette party cups and banners, stock up on cute and classy party supplies the bride will love.
Bachelorette Party Itineraries & More
Take a peek into real bachelorette weekends! Read their itineraries, see where they stayed, what they wore and more!