Austin Hill Country Bachelorette: Low-Key Winery & Lake Weekend
Looking for a low-key, affordable bachelorette destination? If you're in Texas, the Austin Hill Country can't be beat. The rolling hills, 45+ wineries in Fredericksburg, Lake LBJ and central location (just a 3.5 hour drive from Houston and Dallas!) make the Hill Country a perfect destination to keep any Bride Tribe entertained.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
For Ashley's bachelorette party, the group made the most of everything the Austin Hill Country has to offer by spending time on the lake as well as touring Fredericksburg's wineries.
• Afternoon Party Boat on Lake LBJ
• Dinner, Lingerie Shower & Party Games at the house
• Party Bus to Fredericksburg
• Tour & Tasting at Torre di Pietra Vineyard
• Tasting at Pedernales Cellars
• Dinner & Drinks at Hondo's on Main
• Party Games & Hot Tub at the house
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Ashley's crew rented a lake house in Kingsland, TX on the Colorado River. The house was a great location - about an hour drive from Fredericksburg and 30-minute boat ride from Lake LBJ. The rental had 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a pool, and a hot tub - making it the perfect bachelorette pad for Ashley's big weekend!
Log Country Cove Rentals (www.logcountrycove.com)
The Budget Breakdown
What They Paid
For Texas gals, the Austin Hill Country makes for a super affordable bachelorette destination! By swapping a plane flight for a road trip and bottle service for winery tastings, Ashley's bride tribe was able to celebrate in style without blowing the bank.
13 total attendees; Bride's portion included in cost
• Pontoon Boat Rental - $295 total ($25 per person)
• 15 Passenger Party Bus, 9 Hours - $915 total ($77 per person)
• Winery Tastings - $360 total ($30 per person)
• Groceries/Alcohol - $500 total ($42 per person)
• Party Favors - $500 total ($42 per person)
• Decor - $120 total ($12 per person)
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
No bachelorette party is complete without some bride tribe bling! Here's a round-up of what Ashley's I Do Crew wore.
• Flower Head Bands - Claire's (similar)
• Wine Tumblers - The Product Farm (similar)
• Bride Tribe Tats - Stag & Hen (shop now)
• Drink Buddies - Stag & Hen (shop now)
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and fun things to do can be tough! Here's some of the spots Ashley's group checked out and vendors they used for their weekend in the Hill Country.
• Party Bus - Austin Party Bus, www.austinpartybus.com
• Boat Rental - Splash Boat Rentals, www.splashboatrentals.com
• Wineries - Torre di Pietra Vineyard, www.torredipietra.com
• Dinner - Hondo's on Main, www.hondosonmain.com
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!