Austin Bachelorette: Dani's Final Fiesta
If you live in Texas, Austin is a hard spot to beat for a bachelorette party destination! The amazing nightlife, outdoor activities and food-scene make it an ideal spot for a final fling. And when it came time for blogger and bride-to be Dani Austin (you many know her better as @daniaustin on Instagram) to celebrate her bachelorette weekend, she knew Austin was the spot for her! She left all the planning up to her MOH and bridesmaid and arrived looking forward to a great weekend with her girls. Wondering what they did? Read on!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Dani decided she wanted her bachelorette weekend to be a total surprise, so left the planning up to her besties! The girls knew Dani would enjoy a low-key weekend with lots of down time, but no lack of margaritas and fun! They ended up with a great mix of one night in at their house and one night out on the town along with a spin class and some delicious meals out and about.
• Arrive in Austin Friday afternoon and check in the airBNB
• Drinks at Tillery Kitchen + Bar (while the MOH decorated the house!)
• Pizza, DIY wine-tasting at the house and games at the house
• Living room dance party and cookies
• Lunch at Flower Child
• Scavenger Hunt in downtown Austin
• Getting ready, lingerie shower and prickly pear margaritas at the house
• Dinner at Wu Chow (Pro Tip: make a reservation at this ATX hot spot!)
• Drinks at Midnight Cowboy (a secret bar in Austin)
• Bar-hopping on sixth street
• Breakfast at the house and head home
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Dani and her bride squad snagged an adorable AirBNB rental on Austin's up-and-coming east side. By renting a house, the girls were able to get plenty of downtime and also save a bit of money by enjoying some snacks and pre-games at the house. The house slept 10 girls, so plenty of room for the whole squad!
3 bed, 2.5 bath modern house on the Eastside
The girls bunked up in a super cute 3 bed, 2.5 bath AirBNB (sleeps 10) on Austin's east side.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! For Dani's bachelorette party, the girls went with a fiesta theme and decorated the house with lots of bright party decorations and the girls accessorized with cactus party pins and pink confetti drink tumblers.
• Final Fiesta Banner (Stag & Hen - $18)
• Final Fiesta Tassel Garland (Stag & Hen - $30)
• Fiesta Banners (Amazon - $8.99)
• Final Fiesta Snack Plates (Stag & Hen - $6)
• Party Napkins (Stag & Hen - $6)
• Cactus Party Pins (Stag & Hen - $30)
• Pink Confetti Drink Tumblers (Stag & Hen - $10 each)
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and party pad can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Dani and her squad recommend from her bachelorette bash.
• Saturday Dinner - Wu Chow
• Saturday Drinks - Midnight Cowboy (secret bar in Austin)
• Spin Class - Ride Austin
There you have it - Dani's Final Fiesta in Austin! Need more inspiration and ideas for your Austin bachelorette party? Check out our Austin Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the BEST party activities, restaurants, bars and more.
Check out our Austin Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the BEST activities, bars, restaurants and places to stay for a bach weekend in Austin.