Austin Bachelorette: #FarewellToFeezel
When it came time for bride-to-be and Texas-native Ally to celebrate her final fling, she decided to ditch the now typical destination weekend and stay in her hometown of Austin! By skipping a flight or road-trip, the girls were able to not only save some moola but also really relax by avoiding all the stresses that come with traveling. The girls rented an amazing house in South Austin with a pool, enjoyed a fancy dinner out and hit the bars downtown for drinks and scavenger hunt. Oh and did we mention the private twerking class?! Read on for all the details!
Ally and her bride squad in matching hats for a pool day at their bachelorette party pad in South Austin.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Ally and her I Do Crew had the perfect mix of downtime by the pool and partying on Austin's famous sixth street! The weekend kicked off with a twerking class at the house (um, amazing!) followed by a pool day on Saturday and bachelorette party scavenger hunt at the bars Saturday night.
• Check into the house and decorate!
• Welcome party with drinks, snacks and a Chick-Fil-A nugget tray
• Private twerking class by @twerkoutaustin (AMAZING)
• Drinks out on West Sixth Street at The Ranch, Concrete Cowboy and Green Light Social Club
• Breakfast at the house
• Pool day with party floats and mimosas
• Pre-party at the house and Quiz The Groom game (with a surprise video message from the groom!)
• Dinner at Stella San Jac
• Scavenger Hunt at the bars on Sixth Street (aka "dirty sixth")
• Breakfast and head home!
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Ally and her bride tribe found an amazing house with a pool (a MUST for summertime in Texas) in South Austin. The modern-style townhouse was a perfect location for the weekend - just a 10 minute Uber to downtown and close to all the other famous spots South Austin has to offer like South Congress, Barton Springs and Zilker Park.
3 bedroom, 3 bathroom VRBO
VRBO - Modern Resort Style Home with Pool
Ally and her bride tribe stayed in a modern-style townhouse (with a POOL!) in South Austin just a few minutes from downtown.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
• Bride Squad Hats - Etsy (VowandVibe)
• Sahes - Etsy (LeRoseGifts)
• Bachelorette Name-tag Pins - Stag & Hen
• Customized Cup Decals - Etsy (TheAbbyCo)
• Ring and Flamingo Pool Floats - Target
• Quiz The Groom Party Game - Stag & Hen
• Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt - Stag & Hen
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Ally and her I Do Crew recommend from her Austin bachelorette bash.
One of Ally's favorite parts of the weekend? Snapping photos of their pool party old-school style with a Polaroid camera - such a fun idea!
There you have it - Ally's final fling in Austin! Have you been to a bachelorette party in Austin before? Leave your tips in the comments below and then check out some of our other blog posts for more bachelorette party ideas.
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!