Bahamas Bachelorette Cruise: Vanessa's Last Sail Before The Veil
When it came time for bride-to-be Vanessa to celebrate her final fling, she grabbed her six best friends and hopped aboard the Carnival Victory for a three day cruise to the Bahamas! The cruise departed from Miami and docked overnight in Nassau, giving the girls plenty of time to explore and celebrate before heading back home. Want to know the rest of the details? Read on!
Getting jealous... of this adorable party crew! Vanessa and her bride squad wore coordinating, personalized swimsuits for their beach day in the Bahamas.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Vanessa and her best mates had a perfect mix of relaxing and celebrating while aboard the Carnival Victory for the bride's last sail! The ladies kicked off the weekend with relaxing on the cruise ship before dinner and karaoke. The next day, the ship docked in Nassau for a full day of fun. The girls spent the morning on Cabbage Beach, headed back to the boat for dinner before hitting the town via their own private, Hangover-themed party bus. The next day the girls hung out on the boat for their day at sea before arriving home in Miami on Sunday.
• Board the Carnival Victory and depart Miami!
• Lunch at BlueIguana Cantina on the ship
• Hanging out by the pool and relaxing
• Dinner in the dining room and karaoke on the ship
• Arrive in the Bahamas!
• Brunch on the ship
• Beach day in coordinating swimsuits and sailor hats on Cabbage Beach
• Dinner in the dining room and getting ready for a night out
• Private party bus for bar-hopping Nassau... it was themed after "The Hangover" movie!
• Drinks and dancing at Tropicana Bar and Xscape Lounge
• Late night pizza on the ship
• Hanging out by the pool and hot tub
• Lunch at Guy's Burger Joint on the ship
• Dinner and karaoke on the ship
• Arrive home in Miami
Vanessa and her bride squad ready to hit the town in classic LBDs.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Vanessa and her six besties bunked up in two rooms aboard the Carnival Victory cruise ship. The rooms slept four guests each, so the girls had plenty of room for snoozing and getting ready.
Carnival Victory Cruise
Vanessa and her bride squad bunked up in two rooms on the Carnival Victory Cruise ship.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Vanessa and her bride tribe accessorized with classic and fun decorations and favors from Amazon.
• Coordinating Swimsuits - (similar) Amazon | $14
• Sailor Hats - (similar) Amazon | $20 for six
• Same Penis Forever Banner - (similar) Stag & Hen | $24
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and hotels can be tough! Here's a round up of the spots Vanessa and her I Do Crew recommend from her Bahamas cruise bachelorette bash.
• Party Bus - The Hangover Party Bus
• Dinner - Dining room on the ship
• Lunch - Guy's Burger Joint on the ship
• Lunch - BlueIguana Cantina on the ship
• Bar - Tropicana Bar
• Bar - Xscape Lounge
Bride-to-be Vanessa and her best mates enjoying their day in Nassau!