Cabo Bachelorette: Fiesta, Siesta, Tequila, Repeat!
Who doesn't love a bachelorette weekend on the beach?! When it came time for bride-to-be Ashley (you may know her from her blog, The Full Time Bride) to celebrate her final fling, she and her seven best friends hopped on a plane and headed south to Cabo San Lucas for the weekend. The girls went ALL out with adorable matching swimsuits, hats, sunglasses, party decorations and more... and with so many other bach parties in town, it was a good thing! The girls loved standing out and got tons of compliments out at the famous Cabo nightclubs like El Squid Roe and Mandala. Want to know what else this cute party crew did for the weekend? Read on!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Ashley and her bride squad had a packed weekend in Los Cabos! The girls enjoyed plenty of time by the beach and pool along with lots of nightlife. They even went on a private party cruise with pole dancing classes (what?!). Read on for the full itinerary.
• Breakfast, mimosas and gift bag exchange at the airport
• Arrive in Cabo and check into Pueblo Bonito
• Lunch by the ocean at Mare Nostrum at the resort
• Drinks and hanging out by the pool
• Quick dinner at the hotel
• Drinks and dancing in town at El Squid Roe
• Breakfast at the hotel
• Private Pole Dancing Party Cruise complete with an open bar, lunch and pole dancing classes (the girls loved this!)
• Water taxi to Mango Deck for drinks
• Afternoon snacks and drinks by the pool at the resort
• Dinner and drinks in town at Mandala
• Breakfast and lingerie shower at the hotel
• Beach time at the resort in matching pink swimsuits, sun hats and heart sunglasses (hello, photo op!)
• Afternoon bottle service at Mango Deck
• Head back to the resort for room service and a bonfire before heading out for dinner and drinks
• Bottle service (round 2!) at La Vaquita in downtown Cabo
• Breakfast and head home!
Ashley and her crew on their private pole dancing party cruise! The girls coordinated in olive swimsuits and pink team bride hats. The cruise lasted for three hours and included pole dancing classes, lunch, an open bar and snorkeling.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
The girls stayed at a beautiful beachside resort called Pueblo Bonito. Between the gorgeous beaches, stunning pool and fantastic restaurants, the hotel had everything the girls needed for a perfect bach weekend. Plus, it was just a short 10 minute drive to all the restaurants and clubs in town making it an ideal location!
Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Beach Resort
Ashley and her bride tribe (8 girls total) stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Beach Resort and LOVED it! The location was superb - just 10 minutes from the bars and restaurants in town - but still right on the beach!
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
Ashley's I Do Crew went all out on decorations for the hotel room! From balloons and banners to custom swag galore, the girls thought of everything.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Ashley and her I Do Crew recommend from her Cabo bachelorette bash.
• Private Pole Dancing Party Cruise - Cabo Party Fun
• Lunch - Mare Nostrum (at the resort)
• Afternoon Drinks - Mango Deck
• Nightclub - El Squid Roe
• Nightclub - Mandala
• Nightclub - La Vaquita
Bride-to-be Ashley posing for a cute pic before heading out for bottle service at Mandala.
There you have it - Ashley's final fling in Cabo! If you aren't already, follow Ashley on Instagram (@thefulltimebride) for wedding planning tips and make sure to check out her blog, The Full Time Bride!
Shop our online store for cute & classy bachelorette party supplies!
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!