When it came time for bride-to-be Lindsay to celebrate her final fling, she packed her bags and headed to Cape May, New Jersey for the weekend! This seaside resort town is just a short drive from Connecticut and Pennsylvania making it a convenient location for everyone in the bridal party, something Lindsay wanted to be sure of. Plus, between the beach, fun bars, restaurants and wineries, Cape May had no shortage of fun activities for the weekend. Time to party, babes!
Lindsay and her five besties spending a day on Diamond Beach before dinner and drinks in downtown Cape May.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Lindsay and her bride squad had a jam-packed weekend in Cape May. From a day on the beach to winery hopping, this bachelorette weekend line-up is hard to beat!
Thursday: Arrive in Cape May!
Friday: Beach Day & Bar Hopping
• Breakfast at the house
• Head to the beach for a morning yoga class with Joyful Yoga Studio
• Day on the beach!
• Back to the house to get ready for dinner
• Dinner at Duffer's (Pro tip: order the ice cream for dessert)
• Night out in Cape May at The Rusty Nail and Carney's
Saturday: Winery Hopping & Silent Disco
• Breakfast smoothie bowls at Aloha Smoothie Co.
• Back to the house to get ready for winery hopping!
• Tasting at Cape May Winery & Vineyard (Pro tip: try a wine flight)
• Lunch and tasting at Turdo Vineyards (this vineyard allows outside food, so a great spot for lunch)
• Final wine tasting at Willow Creek Farm & Winery
• Back to the house and get ready for the night!
• Dinner at The Blue Pig Tavern and dessert at Peace Pie
• Drinks and Silent Disco at The Star Beach Bar
Sunday: Breakfast & Head Home
• Breakfast at Marvis Diner before heading home
Sip sip HOORAY! The girls spent Saturday wine hopping in Cape May in matching shirts (made by the bride!) and then hit the town in floral dresses.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
The girls called this updated 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse home for Lindsay's final fling! The rental is located just one block from the beach, has four balconies with ocean views and a pool. Diamond beach is just a short drive to Cape May and the Wildwood boardwalk, making it an ideal location for your bachelorette party headquarters.
Diamond Beach Townhouse (3 bed, 2.5 bath AirBNB)
The girls stayed at this cozy beach house just one block from the beach and quick drive to Cape May.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Lindsay and her crew accessorized with tons of cute party favors from Lindsay's Etsy shop, A Spoonful of Sparkle, along with goodies from Marshall's and Amazon.
The bride-to-be made most of the accessories for the weekend... make sure to check out her Etsy shop, A Spoonful of Sparkle.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Lindsay and her I Do Crew recommend from her Cape May bachelorette weekend.
• Beach Yoga Class - Joyful Yoga Studio
• Winery - Cape May Winery & Vineyard
• Winery - Turdo Vineyards
• Winery - Willow Creek Farm & Winery
• Dinner - Duffer's
• Dinner - The Blue Pig Tavern
• Dessert - Peace Pie
• Breakfast - Aloha Smoothie Co.
• Breakfast - Marvis Diner
• Bar - The Rusty Nail
• Bar - Carney's
• Bar - The Star Beach Bar
There you have it - Lindsay's final fling in Sonoma and Napa Valley! Need more inspiration for your bach weekend? Check out our bachelorette party city guides for tons of other ideas on where to party.