Charleston Bachelorette: Caitlin's Last Splash
We couldn't be more excited to recap this Charleston bachelorette weekend for you guys! Why?! Because the bride-to-be is a long-time favorite lifestyle bloggers of ours, Caitlin Covington, although you may know her better from Instagram as @cmcoving or from her blog, Southern Curls and Pearls. Caitlin lives in Charlotte, North Carolina and is one of the most-adorable bloggers out there... we LOVE every outfit she wears!
When we heard Caitlin was engaged to her fiancé, Chris, we had to reach out about her bachelorette party! Like we expected, Caitlin's last fling was nothing short of amazing and we couldn't be more thrilled to have been a part of it. The girls spent the weekend in Charleston enjoying the beach and plenty of R&R before the big day. Read on for the full recap!
Caitlin and her I Do Crew on the beach in custom sun hats from Bits and Pieces to Go
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
When it came time for Caitlin's bachelorette party, she knew she wanted a low-key and relaxing weekend with her best friends - and that's exactly what happened! The girls enjoyed plenty of time hanging on the beach along with a delicious dinner and night out in downtown Charleston.
• Road trip to Charleston!
• Check into the house, change into swimsuits and head out to the beach
• R&R and catching up on the beach!
• Quick grocery trip after the beach while the MOHs decorated the house
• Homemade dinner (lasagna) and dessert (cake balls and peanut butter cookie dough dip) at the house
• Quiz The Groom Game and lingerie shower at the house
• Breakfast at the house (pancakes, avocado toast and bagels - delish!)
• Beach day with matching sun hats
• Lunch on the beach at Boardwalk Inn (pro tip: try the tater tots)
• Head home, shower and get ready for dinner
• Party bus to downtown Charleston!
• Drinks at Stars Restaurant on the rooftop
• Dinner at Eli's Table (Caitlin's favorite restaurant in the city... reservation needed!)
• Drinks and dancing out and about with a Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt game
• Breakfast at the house and head home!
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
For Caitlin's bachelorette, the girls stayed in an incredible house rental at the beautiful Wild Dunes beach resort! The girls' house was just a few steps from the beach in a gated, safe community located just twenty minutes from downtown Charleston (bonus!).
Vacation Rental at Wild Dunes, Isle of Palms
Caitlin and her bride tribe stayed in a vacation rental at Wild Dunes Resort... just twenty minutes from downtown Charleston.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Caitlin and her bride tribe accessorized with tons of adorable decorations and party favors from Stag & Hen, Bits and Pieces to Go and Jenn Loryn Designs.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Caitlin and her I Do Crew recommend from her bachelorette bash.
• Lunch on the Beach - Boardwalk Inn
• Rooftop Drinks - Stars Restaurant
• Dinner in Charleston - Eli's Table
Bride-to-be Caitlin (are you following her on Instagram?!) posing for a cute pic just a few minutes before hitting the road to Charleston!
There you have it - Caitlin's final fling in wine country! If you aren't already, follow Caitlin on Instagram at @cmcoving and leave your tips for a Charleston bachelorette in the comments below!
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!