While maybe not one of the "typical" bachelorette party destinations, Chicago is an awesome city to celebrate a final fling. Between the amazing food, city views and of course, the CUBS, the Windy City has a ton to explore and enjoy. Looking for some ideas of how to spend a bachelorette weekend in Chicago? Check out how bride-to-be Ashley spent her "#Ashlorette" below :)
Ashley and her I Do Crew celebrating at a Cub's game!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Ashley and her I Do Crew made the most of their time in Chicago by arriving early on Thursday. After getting settled in the hotel, they grabbed lunch and explored some of the city's famous sights. They spent the rest of the weekend enjoying Chicago's fantastic food and lively bar scene along with a mandatory stop at Wrigley Field for a Cub's game.
• Arrive in Chicago, check into the Hyatt Regency and decorate rooms
• Lunch on the River Walk at City Winery
• Afternoon cocktail at London House
• Dinner at Ba Ba Reeba Cafe and drinks at Three Dots and a Dash
• Night out at Studio Paris Nightclub
• Brunch with mimosas and lingerie shower at the hotel
• Lunch at Cindy's Rooftop (make sure to arrive before it closes at 2pm!)
• Explore Millennium Park and photos by The Bean
• Afternoon drinks at The Wit rooftop lounge
• Dinner at Hubbard Inn
• Drinks at Public House and night out on the town!
• Cubs Game at Wrigley Field
• Post-game drinks at Cubby Bear in Wrigleyville
• Dinner and drinks at Parlor Pizza Bar
• Breakfast and head home!
Drinks and views for days at Cindy's Rooftop
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
The girls decided to stay at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Chicago for it's prime location. Situated right on the river and just steps away from fantastic shops, restaurants and some famous spots like The Bean in Millennium Park, this hotel made the perfect home base for Ashley's bachelorette weekend. And by bunking up in two rooms, they girls were able to save a bit on costs.
(3 Nights; 2 Rooms - $1380 total)
The girls bunked up in two rooms at the Hyatt Regency Chicago in downtown.
The Budget Breakdown
What They Paid
Wondering what you need to budget for a fabulous Chicago bachelorette weekend like Ashley's? Take a peek at some of the costs below for a starting point.
Total Weekend Cost: $1355/person
9 total attendees
• Cubs Game - $90/person
• Transportation/Cabs - $50/person
Bride-to-be Ashley at her "#Ashlorette"
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Ashley and her bride tribe accessorized with bride tribe sunglasses and cute flash tattoos (perfect for the Cubs game!). They also surprised the bride with some custom Snapchat filters which she totally loved!
• Cheers Bitches Banner (Similar - $18)
• Bride Tribe Sunnies (Stag & Hen - $6/each)
• Personalized Sash (NelaAndCompany - $18)
• Bachelorette Flash Tattoos (Stag & Hen - $32)
• Personalized Party Cups (Print Appeal - $40 for 50 cups)
• Bachelorette Cookies (homemade!)
• Custom Snapchat Filters (LoveStoryPaper - $10/each)
Mandatory selfie pic at The Bean in Millennium Park
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and hotels can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Ashley and her I Do Crew recommend from her bachelorette bash.