Destin Bachelorette: Good Times & Tan Lines
Ah... the beach! There aren't many better spots to spend a weekend with your best girlfriends. And one of the best beaches around? Destin, Florida! Between the white sand beaches, blue waters and fantastic restaurants and nightlife, bride-to-be Payton knew Destin was the perfect spot for her final fling!
Payton and her beach babe's enjoying the sun and sand in Destin! Snag this adorable engagement ring float from Target.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
When it came time for Payton's bachelorette party, she knew she wanted a beach weekend for her final fling. Destin's sparkling waters and white sand along with the great nightlife, made it the perfect spot! The girls enjoyed plenty of downtime in their beach house along with a private yacht charter and night out in HarborWalk Village.
• Arrive in Destin and head to the beach house on Holiday Isle
• Decorate before the bride-to-be's arrival
• Wine night and dinner at the house
• Mimosa bar, brunch and lingerie shower at the house
• Private, party yacht to Crab Island (Destin's famous party sandbar!)
• Dinner at Brotula's on the water
• Drinks and live music at AJ's and bar-hopping in HarborWalk Village (pro tip: make reservations)
• Recovery day on the beach!
• Enchiladas and margaritas for lunch at the house
• Head home!
Private yacht charter to Crab Island - the infamous party sandbar!
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
If you're headed to Destin for your bachelorette bash, Holiday Isle is the place to stay! Located on the beach and just a few minutes from HarborWalk Village with tons of beachside restaurants and bars, you're not far from the action in Holiday Isle. Payton and her squad stayed in a family friend's beach house for their bachelorette weekend, but there are plenty of rental properties for you to enjoy, too!
Holiday Isle Beach House
Ocean Reef Vacation Rentals (www.oceanreefresorts.com)
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
Payton and her bach babes before heading to dinner and drinks in HarborWalk Village. Loving the classic little black dresses!
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Payton and her I Do Crew recommend from her Vegas bachelorette bash.
• Drinks & Live Music - AJ's Seafood & Oyster Bar
• Bar Hopping - HarborWalk Village
• Yacht Charter to Crab Island - Nauti Pleasure Yacht Charter
• Water Taxi - Destin Water Taxi
Bride-to-be Payton and one of her bach babes posing for a pic before heading out to dinner at Brotula's.
There you have it - Payton's final fling in Destin! Have you been to a bachelorette party in Destin before? Leave your tips in the comments below and then check out some of our other blog posts for more bachelorette party ideas.