Disney Bachelorette: Drinking Around The World
What better way to spend a bachelorette weekend than taking a trip down memory lane to Disney World?! We are totally in love with bride-to-be (and blogger) Anna-Lee and her bride tribe's trip to the famous park. These Florida natives (and therefore frequent beach goers) opted for Minnie and Goofy over the beach for something a little different than their usual getaway and we're glad they did! From Drinking Around The World to a DJ dinner at STK, these girls had a total blast!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Anna-Lee and her bride tribe took over Disney World for her bachelorette party! From kicking the weekend off in style at STK to Drinking Around The World up until the park closed, these girls had a blast celebrating the bride-to-be's final fling.
• Breakfast, cinnamon rolls, coffee and mimosas while getting ready
• Disney Bus to Epcot and start Drinking Around The World!
• The girls started in Canada and ended in Mexico when the park closed at 9pm - hitting 11 countries (and 11 drinks) total!
The girls enjoyed dinner at STK Steakhouse Friday night - they even had a DJ in their private room (yes, we're jealous too)
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
www.disneyworld.disney.go.com (Two 2-Bedroom Villas)
The girls rented two 2-bedroom villas for their stay at Disney
The Budget Breakdown
What They Paid
For this group of Florida girls, Disney Land made for the perfect bachelorette destination. Bonus? It was in driving distance for most of the guests allowing them to save some moola on flights.
Total Weekend Cost: $530 per person
16 total attendees
• Park Ticket - $100/person
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Anna-Lee and her bride tribe definitely stood out at the park in their super cute neon tanks and minnie mouse ears.
• Custom "Adios Atkinson" Neon Yellow Tanks - Similar, BigFrog
• Sequined Minnie Mouse Ears - Similar, MyTutuBows ($12 each)
• Hot Pink Monogrammed Fanny Packs - Similar, ShopSproutBoutique ($19 each)
• Custom "Ears & Beers" Koozies - Similar, BigFrog
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and hotels can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Anna-Lee and her I Do Crew recommend from her bachelorette bash.
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!