When it came time for bride-to-be Elise to celebrate her final fling, she and her ten best friends packed their bags (and their Minnie Mouse ears) and headed to the happiest place on earth... Disney World! Between Cinderella's Castle, photo ops with Minnie Mouse and nightly firework shows, the famed theme park is truly a magical place for any bachelorette weekend. Wondering how Elise and her squad celebrated? Read on!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Elise and her I Do Crew had a magical and jam-packed bachelorette weekend in Disney World! They kicked things off with relaxing by the pool followed by dinner prepared by a private chef at their house rental. That evening, they had a pajama party extravaganza complete with matching PJs, games and a lingerie shower. On Saturday, the girls headed to Disney's Magic Kingdom and Epcot theme parks where they took photos and played "Drinking Around The World," a Disney bachelorette must! On Sunday, the girls spent more time relaxing by the pool and enjoyed dinner, drinks and fireworks before heading home. Sounds like a magical bachelorette weekend to us!
• Arrive in Orlando!
• Change into swimsuits and relax by the resort pool in their AirBNB community
• Check into the AirBNB (located at Solara Resort)
• Happy hour and sunset by the pool
• Tacos (the bride's favorite meal!) prepared by a private chef at the house
• Pajama party at the house with games and a lingerie shower
• Breakfast at the house
• Party bus to Disney's Magic Kingdom Park
• Photoshoot with Beth Joy Photography around the park
• Lunch at Be Our Guest restaurant in the park
• Monorail ride to Epcot to play "Drinking Around The World"
• Enjoy the fireworks before heading home
• Pool Day! Relaxing and sun bathing by the water
• Dinner at the Grand Floridian Cafe
• Drinks at the Enchanted Rose lounge and bar
• Enjoy Disney's fireworks from the dock with a view of Cinderella's Castle
The girls gearing up to enjoy Disney's fireworks show after dinner at Grand Floridian Cafe
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Elise and her ten besties stayed at a luxury vacation villa about twenty minutes from Disney World. The house features nine bedrooms (decorated with different Disney themes!) and seven bathrooms, plenty for a big bachelorette group. Along with the open kitchen and living area, the house also has a game area with a pool table and a backyard with a pool. The resort-style community also gives guests access to a pool, tiki bar, restaurant, fitness center and more!
9 Beds, 7 Bath Luxury Villa at the Solara Resort (Sleeps 21)
The girls enjoying pajama night in matching PJs at their spacious AirBNB!
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Elise and her bride tribe accessorized with Minnie Mouse-themed decorations and favors from Etsy and Target.
• Matching Pajamas - Target | $21.99
• Minnie Mouse Ears - Etsy | $9.95
• Disney Princess Tees - Etsy | $17
• Minnie Mouse Favor Bags - Etsy | $20
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and hotels can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Elise and her I Do Crew recommend from her Disney World bachelorette bash.
• Private Chef Dinner - John Procacci booked via Top Private Chef
• Photographer - Beth Joy Photography
• Party Bus - Orlando Limo
• Lunch - Be Our Guest
• Dinner - Grand Floridian Cafe
• Happy Hour - Enchanted Rose
The happiest bride on earth! Bride-to-be Elise hanging out in front of Cinderella's Castle in Disney's Magic Kingdom Park. Photo by Beth Joy Photography