Hawaii Bachelorette: Elisa's Beach Bach Weekend in Honolulu
When it came time for bride-to-be and lifestyle blogger Elisa Yen to celebrate her final fling, she and her seven best friends packed their bags and headed to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Honolulu, Hawaii! A quick flight from southern California and one of Elisa's favorite destinations, Honolulu was a no-brainer for this sweet bride-to-be's bachelorette weekend. When Elisa isn't busy being a bride, you can find her hard at work creating content with her sister, Eve, for their lifestyle and fitness blog, The Yen Sisters. Wondering how these ladies spent their time in Honolulu? Read on!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Elisa and her seven best friends had a dream bachelorette celebration in Honolulu! The festivities kicked off with some relaxing by the pool followed by a casual dinner at the hotel. The next morning, the girls enjoyed at hike at Diamond Head Monument before heading to brunch. Afterwards, they went parasailing and then cleaned up for a sunset cruise and dinner at Opal Thai. On Saturday, the girls started the day with a UTV tour of Kualoa Ranch and spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the beach. That evening, they had dinner at Orchids followed by drinks and dancing at The District Nightclub. We aren't sure bachelorette parties can get much better than that!
• Arrive at the hotel (Halepuna Waikiki) around 3:00 p.m.
• Cocktails and relaxing by the pool (Pro Tip: try the Mai Tais!)
• Casual dinner at the hotel restaurant with appetizers and coconut cake
• Hike at Diamond Head Monument followed by brunch at
• Parasailing with Xtreme Parasail
• Sunset catamaran cruise (they saw whales!) in floral dresses with Maita'i Catamaran
• Dinner at Opal Thai (BEST Thai food in Honolulu... reservations required!)
• Morning UTV Tour at Kualoa Ranch
• Musibis and shaved ice at Musubi Cafe Iyasume
• Afternoon at the beach in matching yellow swimsuits
• Fancy dinner at Orchids in little black dresses
• Girls night out at The District Nightclub
• Goodbyes and head home
The girls gearing up to enjoy dinner at Orchids followed by drinks and dancing at The District Nightclub.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Elisa and her bride squad stayed at the newly renovated Halepuna Waikiki resort hotel for her final fling before the ring. The hotel is located in downtown Honolulu close to shops and restaurants while still being a two minute walk to the beach. It features a heated, open-air pool with a sundeck, two restaurants and a breakfast buffet. The girls loved their stay at Halepuna, especially the delicious food and drinks!
Halepuna by Halekulani | Wakiki Resort Hotel
Elisa and her bride squad spent their weekend relaxing in Downtown Honolulu at the beautiful Halepuna Waikiki resort.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Elisa and her bride tribe accessorized with tropical, beach decorations and favors from Stag & Hen and Wedding Favorites.
• Bride's Babes Sun Hats - Stag & Hen | $22 each
• BRIDE Balloon Banner - Stag & Hen | $24 each
• Rose Gold Confetti Balloons - Stag & Hen | $12 per bundle
• Personalized Palm Leaf Beach Totes - Wedding Favorites | $8 each
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and hotels can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Elisa and her I Do Crew recommend from her Honolulu bachelorette bash.
• Parasailing - Xtreme Parasail
• Catamaran Sunset Cruise - Maita'i Catamaran
• UTV Tour - Kualoa Ranch UTV Tours
• Dinner - Opal Thai
• Dinner - Orchids
• Brunch -
• Shaved Ice - Musubi Cafe Iyasume
• Nightclub - The District Nightclub
Bride-to-be Elisa and her besties with their Bride's Babes Sun Hats from Stag & Hen.