Houston Bachelorette Party: Booze Cruise & Frosé in the HTX
While Houston may not be the first city that comes to mind for a bachelorette party destination, after hearing about bride-to-be Kimmie's jam-packed weekend in the HTX, we just might have to add it to the list! So why Houston? Since Kimmie is having a destination wedding in Mexico, she didn't want her bridesmaids to have to also travel far for her bachelorette party (no bridezilla here!). What's better? Since the girls were able to save on expensive plane tickets and pricey hotel rooms (they stayed at the bride's sister's house), they had some extra budget to go all out on some fun activities and party favors. Wanna know what they did? Read on!
Kimmie and her "Nauti Crew" on a booze cruise in Kemah, about 45 minutes south of Houston.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Kimmie and her bride squad had a seriously jam-packed bachelorette weekend in the HTX! The girls kicked things off with a booze cruise on Friday afternoon, followed by a delicious breakfast cooked by a private chef the next morning and a progressive dinner Saturday evening.
• Afternoon blow outs at Full Blown Dry Bar (Pro Tip: ask for a group discount!)
• Lingerie shower and champagne at the house before dinner
• Party bus and progressive dinner at Lei Low for drinks, Rosemont Rooftop for appetizers and frosé , and El Tiempo for fajitas
• Breakfast at the house and head home!
Kimmie and her bride tribe in their homemade flower crowns!
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
The girls stayed at the bride's sister's house in The Heights. Not only was this a central location to restaurants and bars, but saved the girls a ton of money since they skipped a house rental or hotel!
The girls bunked up in at Kimmie's sister's house in The Heights.
The Budget Breakdown
What They Paid
By staying local for the weekend, the girls were able to save money on both flights and lodging. This gave them a little extra budget to splurge on a private catamaran and party bus for a progressive dinner on Saturday night. A bach party near your home town is starting to sound pretty awesome if you ask us!
Total Weekend Cost: $350/person
15 total attendees
• Party Bus Rental - $50/person
• Supplies for the Flower Crown Craft Party - $5/person
• Blow Outs - $38/person
• Dinner & Drinks Out - $200/person
• Favors & Decorations - $30/person
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Kimmie and her crew accessorized with Nauti Bride sweatshirts for their booze cruise, homemade flower crowns and neon leis during happy hour.
• Nauti Crew / Nauti Bride Sweatshirts - Local Vendor
• Sailor Hat Veil (Similar - $35)
• Flower Crowns (Homemade with supplies from Michaels)
• Drinking Buddies (Stag & Hen - $14)
• Same Penis Forever Banner (Stag & Hen - $18)
• Neon Leis - (Similar - $18)
Kimmie in her Nauti Bride sweatshirt on the booze cruise
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and good vendors can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Kimmie and her squad recommend from her bachelorette bash.
• Party Bus Rental - Sam's Limousine
• Private Chef for Breakfast - Durham Personal Chef
• Flower Crown Craft Party Supplies - Michaels
• Friday Night Drag Show Dinner - Hamburger Mary's
• Saturday Drinks - Lei Low Rum & Tiki Bar
How cute are the girls in their neon leis?! Love this idea!That's it, party people! Have any of you been to a bachelorette party in Houston? What did you love most about it? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!