VEGAS BABY!!! There's not many destinations more iconic for a bachelorette weekend with your besties than sin city and when it came time for bride-to-be Grace to celebrate her last fling, she decided to celebrate on the strip!
You may know Grace from her blog, A Southern Drawl. Grace specializes in fitness and fashion and has THE cutest Instagram - @a_southerndrawl. Along with getting tons of fitness tips, you'll get major inspiration for workout and everyday outfits... win-win!
So naturally when we found out Grace was engaged, we knew we had to be part of her bachelorette weekend! Working with Grace was a blast and we couldn't be more excited to share all about her final fling in Las Vegas.
Grace and her I Do Crew ready to explore the Las Vegas Strip in their Drunk in Love shirts from Stag & Hen.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
When it came time for Grace's bachelorette weekend, she knew she wanted a jam-packed weekend with her twelve besties. The glitz & glam of Las Vegas was the perfect spot for her to celebrate!
• Arrive in Las Vegas and check into the Palazzo at the Venetian
• Explore the hotel and Grand Canal Shoppes
• Dinner and cocktails at Black Tap Craft in the Venetian
• Champagne, party games and lingerie shower in the room
• Brunch with an endless mimosa bar at Canonita in the Venetian
• Pool Day! Private cabana with watermelon punch bowls at The Aquatic Club
• Dinner at Nobu (pro tip: order the Black Miso Cod!)
• Drinks and dancing at TAO Nightclub in the Venetian
• Post-club roulette in the casino
• Morning exploring the strip in matching Drunk in Love shirts
• Lunch on the strip at In & Out Burger
• Afternoon by the pool at TAO Beach Club
• Cocktails at The Dorsey (best punch bowls ever - made with fresh fruit and veggies!)
• Dinner at STK with a live DJ
• Post-dinner 2 Chaniz concert at Drai's Nightclub on the strip
• Breakfast and head home!
Pool day at The Aquatic Club! Pro-tip: rent a private cabana and order a watermelon punch bowl.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
The girls stayed at one of the most stunning hotels on the strip, the Palazzo at the Venetian. The hotel is the perfect party pad for a bachelorette weekend for a few reasons. First, the rooms are huge and even include a sitting area - plenty of room for pre-partying and hanging out before hitting the town. Secondly, the Venetian offers a ton of great restaurants, bars and nightclubs so you don't have to walk TOO far to find the good stuff.
The Palazzo at the Venetian
Grace and her bride tribe (total of 12 girls) snagged three hotel rooms at the Venetian. The rooms were spacious and the hotel had tons of restaurants and bars!
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
Grace's married last name will be "White," so the girls ran with a #WhiteGirlWasted theme for the weekend - too cute!
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Grace and her I Do Crew recommend from her Vegas bachelorette bash.
• Dinner - Black Tap Craft Burgers & Beer at the Venetian
• Dinner - Nobu at Caesar's Palace
• Dinner - STK at the Cosmopolitan
• Brunch - Canonita at the Venetian
• Lunch - In & Out Burger on the strip
• Cocktails - The Dorsey at the Venetian
• Pool Day - The Aquatic Club at the Venetian
• Pool Day - TAO Beach Club at the Venetian
• Nightclub - TAO Nightclub at the Venetian
• Nightclub - Drai's Beachclub & Nightclub
There you have it - Grace's final fling in Las Vegas! If you aren't already, follow Grace on Instagram at @a_southerndrawl and check out her blog, A Southern Drawl. Don't forget to leave your tips for a Vegas bachelorette in the comments below and then check out our Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Guide for more ideas.