Napa Bachelorette Party: Bailey's Last Syrah
When it came time for bride-to-be Bailey to celebrate her last fling, she knew Napa Valley was the perfect bachelorette party destination for her! Having always dreamed of a wine country bachelorette celebration, Bailey couldn't wait to head west with her nine besties for a weekend of wine tasting and relaxing in beautiful Napa Valley.
Bailey and her besties in matching pink beanies at Wente Vineyards... so cute!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Bailey's bachelorette weekend had no shortage of girl time and of course, WINE! The group kicked things off with a stay in San Francisco at the Palace Hotel before heading to Napa Valley in the morning. They spent the day winery-hopping before enjoying a private chef dinner prepared at their house. The next day, they ventured out for one final wine tour and tasting followed by a PJ party and lingerie shower at the house.
• Arrive in San Francisco and check into the Palace Hotel
• Party bus from San Fransisco to Napa Valley
• Wine tastings at Andretti Winery, Domaine Chandon and Monticello Vineyards (Pro Tip: Pack a cooler with water and snacks for lunch)
• Check into the VRBO and put on matching pajamas
• Dinner cooked by private chef Christian Graze with Culinary Mercenary at the house
• Hanging out, relaxing and more wine (duh!) at the house
• Sleep in and breakfast at the house
• Party limo to Wente Vineyards for a tour and tasting
• Dinner, lingerie shower and PJs (round two!) at the house
• Goodbyes and head home
Bailey and her bride squad enjoying champagne and sparkling wine at Domaine Chandon
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Bailey and her bride squad spent their first night in San Francisco at the Palace Hotel before heading to Napa Valley for the rest of the weekend. In Napa, they rented this fantastic 5 bedroom, 3 bedroom house just one mile from downtown Napa. The updated home was spacious and the perfect place to relax after a full day of wine tasting!
5 bedroom, 3 bathroom VRBO near downtown Napa
Bailey and her besties stayed in this updated 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom VRBO just one mile outside of downtown Napa
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Bailey and her crew accessorized with a decorations and favors from Stag & Hen and Amazon.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of the spots Bailey and her I Do Crew recommend from her Napa Valley bachelorette weekend.
• Napa Valley House Rental - AirBNB (3 bed, 3 bath)
• Private Chef Dinner - Christian Graze with Culinary Mercenary
• Winery - Andretti Winery
• Winery - Domaine Chandon
• Winery - Monticello Vineyards
Sip, sip, hooray! The girls enjoying wine at Andretti Winery
There you have it - Bailey's final fling in Napa Valley! For even more details on the group's trip to wine country, check out Jess Marie's blog post with her pro-tips for the perfect bachelorette trip in Napa.
Shop our online store for cute & classy bachelorette party supplies!
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!