Napa Valley Bachelorette: You Can't Sip With Us
There's not a much better destination for a bachelorette weekend with all your besties than Napa Valley! So when it came time for bride-to-be Alli and her besties to celebrate her last fling, they packed their bags and headed to Califorina for a weekend full of wine tasting!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Alli and her I Do Crew made the most of their time in California by starting their trip on Thursday night and exploring the city's famous sights. They enjoyed brunch downtown on Friday morning before heading out to Napa that afternoon. TOTALLY jealous!
• Arrive in San Francisco and check into Parc 55 in Union Square
• Drinks and explore San Francisco!
• Brunch at Farmerbrown
• Explore Golden Gate Bridge and Crissy Field Beach
• Mini roap trip to the Bachelorette Party House in Novato
• Drinks at Pangloss Cellars
• Dinner at Sonoma Grille
• Lingerie Shower, games and drinks at the house
• Party bus to the wineries!
• Tastings and tours at Nicholson Ranch and Robert Mondavi Winery
• Quick lunch break and snacks on the bus
• Tastings and tours at Sterling Vineyards and Chandon
• Dinner, drinks and games at the house
• Breakfast and head home!
The girls kept it classy for dinner Friday night in Sonoma
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Alli and her Bride Tribe bunked up at Parc 55 in San Francisco Thursday night before heading out to Napa Valley where they rented a gorgeous waterfront house on the bay! By staying just outside of Sonoma and Napa, the girls were able to get a great rate on this beautiful house without having to pay top dollar.
(2 Nights, ~$3200 total)
The girls rented a 4 bedroom house in Novato, just south of Napa and Sonoma
The Budget Breakdown
What They Paid
Wondering what you need to budget for a fabulous Nap Valley bachelorette weekend like Alli's? Take a peek at some of the costs below for a starting point.
Total Weekend Cost: $1220 per person
8 total attendees
• Party Bus (9.5 Hours) - $170/person
• Wineries (3 Tastings/Tours) - $120/person
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Alli and her bride tribe kept the favors simple with cute flower crowns for the wineries, but made sure to dress up the house with tons of cute decorations!
• Flower Crowns (Stag & Hen - $4 each)
• Monogrammed Wine Tumblers (The Product Farm - $10+)
• You Can't Sip With Us Shirts (Etsy - ShopatBash, $20+)
• Tissue Paper Pom Poms - (JustArtifacts, $2+)
• Bride to Be Banner (Similar, $28)
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and hotels can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Alli and her I Do Crew recommend from her bachelorette bash.
• Napa Valley House Rental - Hotels.com (www.hotels.com)
• Brunch - farmerbrown (www.farmerbrownsf.com)
• Drinks - Pangloss Cellars (www.panglosscellars.com)
• Dinner - Sonoma Grille (www.thesonomagrille.com)
• Winery - Nicholson Ranch (www.nicholsonranch.com)
• Winery - Robert Mondavi Winery (www.robertmondaviwinery.com)
• Winery - Sterling Vineyards (www.sterlingvineyards.com)
• Winery - Chandon (www.chandon.com)
Shop Our Online Store For Cute & Classy Bachelorette Party Supplies!
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!