When it came time for bride-to-be Arianna to celebrate her final fling, she and her 14 besties packed their bags and headed to beautiful Palm Springs for a low-key weekend full of relaxing, home-cooked meals and lots of girl time. Palm Springs is where Arianna and her fiancé celebrated their first anniversary, so it had even more meaning for the bride to celebrate her bachelorette weekend in this southern desert town.
When Arianna isn't busy being a bride-to-be, she's a full time lifestyle blogger! Take a peek at her blog, The Modern Day Girlfriend, or follow her on Instagram for tips on everything from fashion and beauty to travel and healthy recipes.
Arianna and fourteen her besties! Snag her BRIDE balloon banner from Stag & Hen.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Arianna and her bride squad had a low-key, relaxing weekend in Palm Springs! They helped keep costs low by enjoying meals cooked at home by the bride's sister, Alex, which allowed them to splurge on fun activities like massages by their pool and a pedal pub party bike.
• Arrive in Palm Springs and check into the house rental
• Vegan lasagna, veggies and salad cooked by the bride's sister at the house
• Morning walk to XXX for coffee and a veggie frittata for breakfast
• Barre Blend workout class taught by Elise Joan Fitness at the house
• Pool day with massages by Jentle Touch Therapy and a taco bar for lunch
• Dinner at the house (miso salmon with grilled veggies - yum!)
• Avocado toast and fruit at the house
• Party bike and bar-hopping with Sunny Cycle
• Drinks and dinner at Eight4Nine
• Games and hanging out at the house
• Coffee and head home!
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Arianna and her crew accessorized with a decorations and shirts from Stag & Hen.
• Final Fiesta Bachelorette Party Cups - Stag & Hen
• Bride Swimsuit - Stag & Hen
• BRIDE Balloon Letters - Stag & Hen
• Final Fiesta Party Banner - Stag & Hen
Scoop up Final Fiesta party cups for your own bachelorette party from Stag & Hen.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of the spots Arianna and her I Do Crew recommend from her Palm Springs bachelorette weekend.
• Private Chair Massages - Jentle Touch Therapy
• Barre Blend Workout Class - @elisejoanfitness
• Meals - Alex T. Cooks
• Dinner - Eight4Nine
• Coffee -
There you have it - Arianna's final fling in Palm Springs! Need more inspiration for your Palm Springs bachelorette party? Check out Palm Springs Bachelorette Party Guide for our recommendations on what to do, where to eat and how to accessorize.