Looking for a relaxing bachelorette party destination with plenty of photo-ops and desert charm?! Look no further than Palm Springs - where you'll find delicious restaurants, an adorable downtown and mid-century houses with mountains for their backdrop. And when it came time for bride-to-be and San Diego native Sara to to pick her bachelorette party spot, Palm Springs was a no-brainer. Just a quick drive from her hometown where several of her bridesmaids still lived, Palm Springs couldn't have been a more-perfect choice for a relaxing bachelorette party weekend in the desert! Once you're done reading how Sara spent her bachelorette weekend, head to our Palm Springs Bachelorette Party City Guide for even more ideas.
Sara and her bride tribe poolside in matching daisy sunnies!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Sara and her I Do Crew spent her bachelorette weekend catching up, relaxing by the pool and belting out the best of Whitney Houston at a karaoke bar in downtown Palm Springs. A perfect mix of fun and R&R for this bachelorette's weekend itinerary!
• Arrive in San Diego, grab some breakfast and get road trip ready!
• Arrive at the house, decorate and make a quick grocery run
• Drinks by the pool and "How Well Do You Know the Bachelorette?" party game
• Dinner at in downtown Palm Springs at Alicante
• Karaoke at Peabody's Cafe
• Post-karaoke drinks at Tonga Hut (the girls loved the spicy cucumber margarita!)
• Lingerie shower and take-out pizza from Blaze Pizza for dinner
• Catch-phrase, games and drinks at the house
• Brunch at The Tropicale and head home!
Enjoying the desert view post-brunch at The Tropicale.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Sara and her bride squad snagged a mid-century AirBNB rental with a pool and game room. By renting a house, the girls were not only able to get plenty of hang out time in but also saved some moola by being able to bring snacks and alcohol for their pre-games.
3 bed, 2 bath Mid Century Classic AirBNB
The girls bunked up in mid century 3 bed, 2 bath AirBNB with a pool and game room - perfect for a relaxing bachelorette weekend.
The Budget Breakdown
What They Paid
Wondering what you need to budget for a fabulous Palm Springs bachelorette weekend like Sara's? Take a peek at some of the costs below for a starting point.
Total Weekend Cost: $460/person
6 total attendees
• Dinner and Drinks Out - $100/person
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Sara and her crew accessorized with matching daisy sunglasses and fiesta themed party banners and napkins.
• Final Fiesta Banner (Stag & Hen - $18)
• Final Fiesta Tassel Garland (Stag & Hen - $30)
• Cactus Banner (Amazon - $8.19)
• Daisy Sunnies (Stag & Hen - $9)
• Drinking Buddies (Stag & Hen - $14)
• Final Fiesta Snack Plates (Stag & Hen - $6)
• Party Napkins (Stag & Hen - $6)
• Flamingo Straws (Stag & Hen - $8)
• Bride to Be Headband (Stag & Hen - $8)
Bach party favors for the win! Obsessed with these mid-century mod daisy sunglasses... perfect for Palm Springs!
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and party pad can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Sara and her squad recommend from her bachelorette bash.
• Tiki Bar - Tonga Hut
• Saturday Morning Bagels - Townie Bagels
• Saturday Night Pizza - Blaze Pizza
• Sunday Brunch - The Tropicale
How cute is this little bench swing at the girl's house?!That's it, party people! Need more ideas for your Palm Springs bachelorette party? Check out our Palm Springs Bachelorette Party City Guide for tons of inspiration!