Palm Springs Before The Rings: Sara's Bachelorette
Looking for a relaxing bachelorette party destination with plenty of photo-ops and desert charm?! Look no further than Palm Springs - where you'll find delicious restaurants, an adorable downtown and mid-century houses with mountains for their backdrop. And when it came time for bride-to-be and San Diego native Sara to to pick her bachelorette party spot, Palm Springs was a no-brainer. Just a quick drive from her hometown where several of her bridesmaids still lived, Palm Springs couldn't have been a more-perfect choice for a relaxing bachelorette party weekend in the desert!
Sara and her bride tribe poolside in matching daisy sunnies!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Sara and her I Do Crew spent her bachelorette weekend catching up, relaxing by the pool and belting out the best of Whitney Houston at a karaoke bar in downtown Palm Springs. A perfect mix of fun and R&R for this bachelorette's weekend itinerary!
• Arrive in San Diego, grab some breakfast and get road trip ready!
• Arrive at the house, decorate and make a quick grocery run
• Drinks by the pool and "How Well Do You Know the Bachelorette?" party game
• Dinner at in downtown Palm Springs at Alicante
• Karaoke at Peabody's Cafe
• Post-karaoke drinks at Tonga Hut (the girls loved the spicy cucumber margarita!)
• Lingerie shower and take-out pizza from Blaze Pizza for dinner
• Catch-phrase, games and drinks at the house
• Brunch at The Tropicale and head home!
Enjoying the desert view post-brunch at The Tropicale.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Sara and her bride squad snagged a mid-century AirBNB rental with a pool and game room. By renting a house, the girls were not only able to get plenty of hang out time in but also saved some moola by being able to bring snacks and alcohol for their pre-games.
3 bed, 2 bath Mid Century Classic AirBNB
The girls bunked up in mid century 3 bed, 2 bath AirBNB with a pool and game room - perfect for a relaxing bachelorette weekend.
The Budget Breakdown
What They Paid
Wondering what you need to budget for a fabulous Palm Springs bachelorette weekend like Sara's? Take a peek at some of the costs below for a starting point.
Total Weekend Cost: $460/person
6 total attendees
• Dinner and Drinks Out - $100/person
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Sara and her crew accessorized with matching daisy sunglasses and fiesta themed party banners and napkins.
• Final Fiesta Banner (Stag & Hen - $18)
• Final Fiesta Tassel Garland (Stag & Hen - $30)
• Cactus Banner (Amazon - $8.19)
• Daisy Sunnies (Stag & Hen - $9)
• Drinking Buddies (Stag & Hen - $14)
• Final Fiesta Snack Plates (Stag & Hen - $6)
• Party Napkins (Stag & Hen - $6)
• Flamingo Straws (Stag & Hen - $8)
• Bride to Be Headband (Stag & Hen - $8)
Bach party favors for the win! Obsessed with these mid-century mod daisy sunglasses... perfect for Palm Springs!
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and party pad can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Sara and her squad recommend from her bachelorette bash.
• Tiki Bar - Tonga Hut
• Saturday Morning Bagels - Townie Bagels
• Saturday Night Pizza - Blaze Pizza
• Sunday Brunch - The Tropicale
How cute is this little bench swing at the girl's house?!That's it, party people! Have any of you been to a bachelorette party in Palm Springs? What did you love most about it? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Shop Our Online Store For Cute & Classy Bachelorette Party Supplies!
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!