When it came time for bride-to-be Caroline to celebrate her final fling, she knew Santa Fe was the spot for her. Not only was it a quick and affordable flight from Texas, where most of the group lived, Caroline had never been and was dying to check it out. The perfect place to enjoy mouth-watering southwestern cuisine, charming boutiques, outstanding art galleries and of course, the outdoors, Santa Fe should not be overlooked as a bachelorette party destination!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Caroline and her party crew spent their weekend in Santa Fe relaxing at their gorgeous house rental, eating and drinking at some of the city's best restaurants and wine tasting at local wineries. Sound like a perfect bachelorette party?! We agree! Read on for the full itinerary.
• Arrive in Santa Fe and explore the shops and galleries in the plaza
• Lunch at The Shed (you must try a margarita!)
• Afternoon drinks at Del Charro
• Check into the AirBNB
• Dinner at Osteria Dassisi (Pro Tip: go on the weekend for karaoke!)
• Breakfast at Modern General (adorable breakfast spot with a boutique)
• Hiking at Tent Rocks National Monument
• Lingerie shower at the house
• Dinner at El Meson (tapas!)
• Bar hopping around the plaza
• Breakfast at the house
• Wine tour with New Mexico Wine Tour! The girls went to Gruet, Black Mesa Winery and Vivac Winery
• Afternoon trip to the Meow Wolf Museum (a MUST do if you're in Santa Fe!)
• Pizza and hot tub at the house
• Breakfast at the house
• Lunch at Vinaigrette in Albuquerque before heading home
The girls enjoying hot cocoa in one of the natural hot springs at Tent Rocks National Monument
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Talk about R&R! For Caroline's bachelorette weekend in Santa Fe, the girls stayed at this fantastic rental just 10 minutes from downtown Santa Fe. Located in Tesuque Hills, the house features outstanding views, stylish decor, and an inviting outdoor space with a kitchen and hot tub. SOLD!
Relaxed Santa Fe Getaway (5 bed, 3.5 bath AirBNB | Sleeps 12)
The girls rented this stylish and relaxing AirBNB with incredible views, an outdoor kitchen and hot tub just 10 minutes from downtown Santa Fe.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Caroline and her crew accessorized with Final Fiesta themed decorations and favors from Stag & Hen and Etsy.
One of the many reasons bride-to-be Caroline wanted to visit Santa Fe for her bachelorette weekend was to enjoy the outdoors! Here is the group taking a hike at Tent Rocks National Monument.
The Round Up
Where they ate, drank and celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Caroline and her I Do Crew recommend from her Santa Fe bachelorette weekend.
• Hiking - Tent Rocks National Monument
• Wine Tour - New Mexico Wine Tour
• Brunch - Modern General
• Lunch - The Shed
• Lunch - Vinaigrette
• Dinner - Osteria Dassisi
• Dinner - El Meson
• Drinks - Del Charro
• Winery - Gruet
• Winery - Black Mesa Winery
• Winery - Vivac Winery
There you have it - Carolines's final fling in Santa Fe. Need more inspiration for your bach weekend? Check out our bachelorette party blog for more planning tips and ideas.