Savannah Bachelorette: Peaches Be Crazy
When it came time for bride-to-be Alison to celebrate her bachelorette weekend, she decided Savannah was the spot for her. Between the outstanding southern cuisine, historic and charming architecture, and the open-container policy ;), Savannah is one of our favorite spots to celebrate a final fling! One you're done seeing how Alison spent her bach weekend in Savannah, check out our Savannah Bachelorette Party Guide for even more tips.
Alison and her 12 besties exploring Savannah. This photo is taken in front of the famous fountain in Forsyth Park - a total must see!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Alison and her peaches had a jam-packed weekend in Savannah complete with plenty of eating and drinking, a ghost tour in an old hearse (what?!) and exploring the Savannah City Market and Forsyth Park. Here's the full scoop:
• Arrive in Savannah
• Dinner and drinks at Treylor Park
• Brunch at Hitch
• Explore the Savannah City Market and Forsyth Park
• Dinner at the Belford's Seafood and Steaks (in Derby hats!)
• Bar hopping on River Street at Rocks on the Roof and Savannah Smiles Piano Bar
• Private chef breakfast at the house by @whatsginacooking
• Hop on / hop off trolley tour with Old Savannah Tours
• Dinner at Savannah Seafood Shack
• Hearse Ghost Tour (Pro Tip: it's better with a little buzz!)
• Breakfast and head home
The girls went on a ghost tour in a hearse - can you say spooky?!
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Alison and her besties stayed in this gorgeous, historic house rental just steps from Forsyth Park. Besides the fantastic location (they could walk just about everywhere!) and the beautiful architecture, the house features plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms for a large group.
7 Bed, 4.5 Bath Rental in the Historic District (Sleeps 14)
Alison and her bride squad stayed at a gorgeous, historical rental just steps away from Forsyth park.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Alison and her crew accessorized with a decorations and favors from Stag & Hen and Etsy.
Love this idea! The girls channeled their inner Southern Belle and wore Kentucky Derby hats out to dinner at Belford's Seafood and Steaks.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Alison and her I Do Crew recommend from her Savannah bachelorette weekend.
• Trolly Tour - Old Savannah Tours
• Hearse Ghost Tour - Hearse Ghost Tour
• Private Chef Breakfast - @whatsginacooking
• Dinner - Treylor Park
• Dinner - Belford's Seafood and Steaks
• Dinner - Savannah Seafood Shack
• Brunch - Hitch
• Drinks - Savannah Smiles Piano Bar
There you have it - Alison's final fling in Savannah Need more inspiration for your bach weekend? Check out our Savannah Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the BEST party activities, restaurants, bars and more.
Check out our Savannah Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the BEST bachelorette party activities, bars, restaurants and more.