Scottsdale Bachelorette: CAMP KRISTIN!
Pack your bags... it's time for CAMP KRISTIN! This Scottsdale bachelorette weekend just may be the most creative bachelorette party we've ever seen. As soon as the girls arrived, they split into two teams - purple vs. orange - and got ready to party. The pre-game started with drinks and dinner on Friday night before getting a good night's sleep for "Color Wars," a summer camp style competition, on Saturday. And the party didn't stop there! The girls continued the weekend celebrating bride-to-be Kristin with bottle service and dancing in Old Town before wrapping the trip up with a pool day and bbq at the house. Want to know more? READ ON!
NO BOYS ALLOWED! Bride-to-be Kristin and her 14 best friends celebrated her final fling in Scottsdale summer-camp style with classic party games, camp accessories and plenty of bubbly.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Kristin and her campers went all out for her bachelorette weekend in Scottsdale. Not only did they hit up some of the best restaurants and bars in the city, they also had a summer camp style competition they dubbed COLOR WARS! This consisted of splitting up into two teams - purple vs. orange - and facing off on classic camp and party games like flip cup, dizzy bat and a dance competition. Here's their full itinerary:
• Brunch cooked by Chef William Turner at the house (his shrimp and grits were next level) and pre-gaming
• COLOR WARS! The girls divided into two teams (purple vs. orange) and played classic camp and party games like flip cup, balloon toss and dizzy bat
• Photo session with Aleigh Aileene Photography
• Post-camp dinner and drinks at Bevvy (try the rubber ducky shots) and Bottled Blonde
• Brunch at Sumomaya
• Sunday Funday drinks at Bevvy and Bottled Blonde (round 2!)
• Pizza and swimming at the house
• BBQ pool party at the house
• Breakfast and head home!
COLOR WARS! The girls split into two teams and played classic summer camp and party games at the house.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
This modern, clean house rental just outside of Old Town was the perfect party pad for Kristin and her 14 besties. Complete with a pool, ping pong table and full gourmet kitchen, the girls had everything they needed for their summer camp-themed bach weekend.
Old Town Getaway with Pool (4 bed, 3 bath AirBNB | Sleeps 6+)
The girls stayed at this renovated AirBNB with a pool and ping pong table - just minutes from the nightlife in Old Town.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Kristin and her crew went all out with their party accessories to complete the summer camp theme including tye dye tees, tons of decorations, cute party cups and more.
• Custom "Camp Kristin" Tie Dye Tees - Custom Ink
• Custom "Camp Kristin" Cups - Totally Promotional
• "Oh Shit Kits!" Drawstring Bags - Etsy | $2+ each
• Custom "Camp Kristin" Balloon Banner - Amazon | $4 per letter
• Purple and Orange Streamers - Oh Happy Day | $10
• Funny Veil with Groom's Face - Etsy | $33
• Groom Tattoos - Etsy | $2+
• Bride Straw - Stag & Hen | $7
How amazing is that VEIL?! Snag one for your bach weekend from Etsy vendor FancyFannyShop.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Kristin and her I Do Crew recommend from her Scottsdale bachelorette weekend.
• Private Chef - Chef William Turner
• Photographer - Aleigh Aileen Photography
• Brunch - Sumo Maya
• Lunch - Diego Pops
• Dinner - Geisha A Go Go
• BBQ Lunch -
• Drinks - Riot House
• Drinks - Bevvy
• Drinks - Bottled Blonde
• Drinks - The District
There you have it - Kristin's final fling in Scottsdale. Need more inspiration for your bach weekend? Check out our Scottsdale Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the BEST party activities, restaurants, bars and more.