Seattle Bachelorette Party: You're Like Really Pretty
When it came time for bride-to-be Carolina to celebrate her bachelorette weekend, the North Carolina-native packed her bags and headed to Seattle. Known for its beautiful landscape, a love for coffee and landmarks like the Space Needle and Pike's Place Market, Seattle is packed with fun activities and places for a bachelorette party to explore. Since Carolina had never been to the west coast and one of her bridesmaids lived nearby, she decided this was the spot for her to celebrate her final fling!
The group in their Mean Girls themed party shirts posing next to the Mean Girls mural at Cobb's Popcorn in Pike's Place Market - too perfect!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Carolina and her bride squad had a jam-packed weekend in Seattle! The girls checked out the city's most famous spots including the Space Needle, the Great Wheel and Pike's Place Market. When they weren't busy exploring, they enjoyed meals from popular restaurants like Biscuit Bitch and Odd Fellows Cafe. Other highlights included a harbor cruise of Elliott Bay and drag show brunch!
• Arrive in Seattle!
• Breakfast at Biscuit Bitch in Belltown
• Explore Seattle Day! The girls went to the Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit, the Space Needle, and the Museum of Pop Culture
• Late lunch from Al Basha Mediterranean Grill at the Airbnb
• Trip to Kurt Cobain's house and the Lake View Cemetery to see Bruce and Brandon Lee's graves (the bride is a big fan of all three)
• Dinner at Sebi's Bistro
• Drinks and hanging out at the house
• Coffee at Caffe Vita and breakfast at Odd Fellows Cafe in Capitol Hill
• Trip to the Seattle Aquarium and the Seattle Great Wheel Ferris Wheel (Pro Tip: order a drink from the bar while you wait in line!)
• Window-shopping and snacking at the famous Pike's Place Market with stops at Cobb's Popcorn, Beecher's Cheese, and Cupcake Royale
• Harbor Cruise with drinks around Elliott Bay
• Hanging out at the house
• Coffee at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery - a MUST if you're a Starbucks lover
• Mimosa Cabaret at Unicorn Narwhal (Seattle's #1 Drag Show!)
• Lunch and beer tasting at the Redhook Brewlab in Capitol Hill
• Afternoon exploring Kerry Park, the Grey's Anatomy Intern House and the famous Fremont Troll in the Queen Anne area
• Drinks at Schilling Cider House
• Dinner at Ten Sushi
• Check out and head home
Carolina and the group by the Greetings From Seattle wall mural - the perfect bachelorette party photo op!
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Carolina and her bridesmaids stayed at a an award-winning Airbnb near the central Capitol Hill neighborhood. The funky house with one-of-a-kind architectural touches made it the perfect crash pad for the group.
Architect Award-Winning Home (2 bed, 2 bath Airbnb)
The girls stayed in a bright and colorful Airbnb near Capitol Hill for the weekend
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Carolina and her crew accessorized with custom Mean Girls-themed party favors from Etsy and Amazon.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Carolina and her I Do Crew recommend from her Seattle bachelorette weekend.
• Museums and Attractions - Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit, Museum of Pop Culture, Seattle Aquarium, Space Needle, Seattle Great Wheel Ferris Wheel, Fremont Troll, and Pike's Place Market
• Elliott Bay Harbor Cruise - Argosy Cruises
• Drag Show Brunch - Mimosa Cabaret at Unicorn Narwhal
• Dinner - Ten Sushi
• Dinner - Sebi's Bistro
• Lunch - Al Basha Mediterranean Grill
• Breakfast - Biscuit Bitch
• Breakfast - Odd Fellows Cafe
• Coffee - Caffe Vita
• Coffee - Starbucks Reserve Roastery
• Bar - Schilling Cider House
• Bar - Redhook Brewlab
There you have it - Carolina's final fling in Seattle! Need more inspiration for your bach weekend? Check out our blog for tons of additional ideas and planning resources.