This Sedona weekend is what bachelorette party dreams are made of! From the incredible scenery to fun activities like a pink jeep tour and a private yoga class in the desert, bride-to-be Rachel had a last fling any bachelorette would love! The girls indulged in a delicious meal by a private chef, enjoyed a crystal guidance sound meditation session and had plenty of rosé and prosecco to top it all off! Wanna know more? Read on!
Rachel and her I Do Crew on their scenic Pink Jeep Tour.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Rachel and her bride squad wasted no time during her bachelorette weekend in Sedona! The weekend kicked off with a private chef dinner at their house on Friday, followed by a pink jeep tour and dinner out on Saturday, and wrapped up with hiking and yoga on Sunday. Along with all the amazing activities, the girls still had plenty of downtime to relax and catch up... the perfect set up for a bach weekend!
• Arrive in Phoenix
• Roadtrip to Sedona with a pit stop at In-N-Out Burger
• Five-course private chef dinner at the house by Rosalie's of Sedona (the menu included salmon, beef tenderloin, mac & cheese, and chocolate cake. OMG!)
• Settle in, drinks & fun at the house!
• Afternoon Pink Jeep Tour!
• Drinks and dinner at SaltRock Kitchen
• Lingerie shower, drinks and games at the house
• Avocado Toast bar at the house
• Guided hiking tour & yoga class with Vortex Hiking & Yoga at Red Rock State Park (two hour hike to the peak along with a one hour yoga session!)
• Dinner at Mariposa
• Karaoke and drinks at Olde Sedona Bar
Monday (The Bride-to-Be's Birthday!)
• Head home!
Private yoga class in the desert after a two-hour hike. We're so into this!
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Rachel and her crew accessorized with embroidered red bandanas and festive party decorations for the house.
• Monogrammed Bandanas - Etsy
• Cactus Pins - Etsy
• Cactus Cupcakes - Sedona Cakes
• Bride To Be Balloon Letters - Etsy
• Avocado Sheet Masks - TONYMOLY | $1
• Bachelorette Party Card Game - Amazon | $8.95
• Cactus Ice Cube Tray - Amazon | $10
• Pineapple Ice Cube Tray - Amazon | $5
• Pink Confetti Tumblers - Stag & Hen | $10 each
Bach party favors for the win! How adorable are these red bandanas?! Each was monogrammed with the girls' name.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and party pad can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Rachel and her squad recommend from her bachelorette bash.
• Dinner - Mariposa Latin Kitchen
• Lunch - 89Agave
• Karaoke Bar - Olde Sedona Bar & Grill
• Monday Brunch - ChocolaTree
• Crystal Guidance Meditation Class - Crystal Gratitude
• Private Chef Dinner - Rosalie's of Sedona
• Pink Jeep Tour - Pink Adventure Tours
• Vortex Hiking Tour & Yoga Class - Vortex Hiking & Yoga Sedona
Bride-to-be Rachel with her custom balloon letter sign!
That's it, party people! Have any of you been to a bachelorette party in Sedona? What did you love most about it? Share your thoughts in the comments below!