Sonoma Bachelorette: Rosé Before The Big Day
There's nothing like a good SURPRISE bachelorette party, am I right?! When it came time for bride-to-be Bailey's final fling before the ring, she told her bride tribe she wanted to go to wine country and let them take care of the rest. Fast forward a few months and Bailey (@thebaileyp) found herself in Sonoma Valley sipping wine at one of the most-incredible bachelorette party pads we've seen - a private estate on sixty acres in wine country (talk about #GOALS). Want to know more? Read on!
Bailey and her I Do Crew in Sonoma Valley taking in the views.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
For Bailey's bachelorette party, the girls enjoyed plenty of R&R at their incredible house rental and also visited a few wineries, explored downtown Healdsburg and enjoyed dinner out one evening. Now this is what we call a DREAM bachelorette party!
• Arrive in San Francisco around 10am
• Casual lunch in San Rafael on the way to wine country
• Picnic winery visit at Russian River Vineyards (after an hour, MOH snuck off to decorate the house!)
• Bride gets blindfolded, arrives at the house and cries - everything was kept a complete surprise!
• Settle in, unpack and enjoy fajitas and wine for dinner
• Late night hot tub, epic dance party and s’mores by the fire pit
• Bagel brunch and mimosas
• DIY spa day (face masks, nails, pool fun!)
• Mid-day fruit platter, getting ready and pre-gaming with rose
• Coffee pick-me up and stroll/shop in downtown Healdsburg
• Dinner at Spoon Bar
• Back to house for lingerie shower, bachelorette games and shots before tying the knot!
• Pancake and bacon brunch at the house complete with palomas (nothing like tequila at 9 am to heal a hangover!)
• Private Cadillac escalade ride to wineries!
• Tasting and tours at MacRostie Winery & Vineyards and Twomey Cellars
• Vodka pasta dinner at the house with more vino
• Late night girl talk in the hot tub
• Breakfast, taking in the views and heading home!
The girls enjoying their DIY spa day by the pool in their "Life / Wife Of The Party" shirts
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Bailey's MOH surprised her with the bachelorette party house of our dreams. This incredible estate sits on sixty, private acres with panoramic views of vineyards, woods, mountains and the Russian River Valley (swoon!). If that wasn't enough, the house includes a heated pool, fire pit and pre-arrival grocery service.
Wine Country Estate - Winner's Circle (5 bed / 6 bath)
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
• Bride Tribe Sunglasses - Stag & Hen
• Rose All Day Napkins - Stag & Hen
• Wife of the Party/The Party Shirts - Etsy (jCUBEDk)
• Bride Shirt - Etsy (Twisted Hangers)
• Team Bride Hair Ties - Etsy (MissManeAccessories)
• Rose Gold Bachelorette Party Kit - Amazon
• Ring Pool Floatie - Target
• Denim Embroidered Bride Jacket - David’s Bridal
Bach party favors for the win! The girls coordinated in black and burgundy red for their day at the vineyards while Bailey, the bride, wore white with a sash.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Bailey and her I Do Crew recommend from her bachelorette bash.
• Winery - Russian River Vineyards
• Winery - MacRostie Winery & Vineyards
• Winery - Twomey Cellars
• Dinner - Spoon Bar
It's not a bachelorette party without some ring bling! Snag this must-have ring pool float at Target.
There you have it - Bailey's final fling in wine country! If you aren't already, follow Bailey on Instagram at @thebaileyp and leave your tips for wine country bachelorettes in the comments below!
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!