St. Augustine Bachelorette: Samantha's Bach Bash in America's Oldest City
When it came time for bride-to-be and native Floridian Samantha to celebrate her bachelorette weekend, she and her five best friends packed their bags and headed to beautiful St. Augustine, Florida! Many people are not aware that St. Augustine is actually the nation's oldest city. Between the cobblestone streets, Spanish-style architecture and coastal views, St. Augustine's charming atmosphere makes it the perfect destination for a bachelorette trip.
One of Samantha's best friends, Brittany, planned many details for the weekend. When Brittany isn't planning bachelorette parties, she is a full time motherhood, lifestyle and travel blogger! Take a peek at her blog, The Mommynichols, or follow her on Instagram for tips on everything from fashion and beauty to family-friendly travel ideas.
Samantha and her bride squad exploring downtown St. Augustine in their wine-themed shirts. Find similar ones on our website here!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Samantha and her five best friends spent their weekend in St. Augustine wandering the city's cobblestone streets, enjoying its picturesque views and noshing at some of the best restaurants in town. They also danced the night away at some of the town's favorite local bars for a weekend full of fun celebrating the bride to be!
• Brunch at The Floridian
• Window shopping and exploring in downtown St. Augustine
• Impromptu wine-tasting at San Sebastian Winery
• Afternoon cocktails in the outdoor garden at O.C. White's Restaurant
• Stroll back to the house and listen to music while getting ready for dinner
• A quick game of tropical prosecco pong before heading to dinner
• Dinner at the Ice Plant (Pro Tip: order a punch bowl to share!)
• Dancing at Dos Gatos, a local favorite
• Sleep in and head home!
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Samantha and her crew accessorized with a decorations and shirts from Stag & Hen and custom sashes from Sassy Sashes.
• Wine-Themed Shirts - Stag & Hen (similar)
• FRIENDS Sashes - Sassy Sashes
• Prosecco Pong - Stag & Hen
• Bach Bash Balloon Letter Kit - Stag & Hen
• Miss To Mrs. Memory Book - Stag & Hen
• Nashlorette Tassel Garland - Stag & Hen
Samantha accessorized with decorations, accessories and games from Stag & Hen for her bach weekend
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of the spots Samantha and her I Do Crew recommend from her St. Augustine bachelorette weekend.
• Dinner - Ice Plant
• Brunch - The Floridian
• Winery - San Sebastian Winery
• Drinks - Prohibition Kitchen
• Drinks - O.C. White's Restaurant
• Drinks - Dos Gatos
There you have it - Samantha's final fling in St. Augustine! Need more inspiration for your bachelorette weekend? Check out our blog for more bachelorette party planning tips and ideas.
Shop our online store for cute & classy bachelorette party supplies!
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!