Photo courtesy of A Southern Drawl
The City of Lights has earned quite a reputation for being the quintessential bachelorette party destination. Normally, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but we are bringing back all our best suggestions for the perfect Las Vegas bachelorette party itinerary. Boys, booze, bars, Las Vegas has it all and we know the hot spots that will make your trip the most epic bach bash of all time.Celebrate the bride on The Strip that never sleeps. Start by taking a picture in front of the famous Las Vegas sign, then go see the Bellagio fountains and after that, take a gondola ride down the beautiful Venetian Canals. Then, eat dinner at one top-rated restaurants and go dancing at a flashy, wild club. Whatever you choose to do, we can promise Vegas will come through.
If you like this itinerary and want even more ideas of what to do on a Las Vegas bachelorette trip, we made a guide that is packed full of Las Vegas’ best. You can head to our Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Guide to see all of our top-ranked spots and build your own custom itinerary.
Las Vegas is best for brides who…There’s no doubt that it takes a certain kind of bride to want to throw down in Vegas before her big day, but Vegas is more versatile than one might think! Las Vegas is a dream location for bachelorettes who want to:
- Go clubbing – There are endless amounts of night clubs and discos for the bride to drink champagne and dance all night.
- Dress to the nines - She’ll need to pack sequins, lace or leather for a sassy bachelorette trip on The Strip.
- See a show - This could be the perfect chance for her to see a classic Vegas show, like Celine Dion!
Hike the Red Rock Canyon - Don’t forget, Vegas has an outdoorsy side too!
Where to StayLas Vegas is packed full of swanky places to stay, but The Strip is our favorites. It is bursting with colorful nightlife, delicious restaurants and even a little bit of history. You can’t go wrong when you stay on The Strip, trust us.
- The Strip – Stay at The Cosmopolitan, The Venetian or The Palazzo where there are nightclubs and events happening right inside your hotel, plus you’re situated on the hottest strip in the country. Pro tip: For larger groups, The Palazzo has a suite that sleeps 6!
The Perfect Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Photo courtesy of Tao/Facebook
Day 1: Welcome to Las Vegas!
- Arrive in Vegas
- Check into your hotel or AirBNB
- Go see the Seven Magic Mountains for the perfect “We’ve arrived” Instagram
- Eat a casual dinner and drink (lots of) beer at Beer Park
- Head back for a girl’s night complete with games and a lingerie shower
Day 2: Pole Dancing and Club Hopping
- Eat brunch at Eggslut at the Cosmopolitan
- Take a pole dancing class at Pole Fitness Studio
- Cruise the strip and take a picture with the famous Vegas sign
- Freshen up for dinner and relax at the house or hotel
- Eat a steak dinner at STK
- Make the club go crazy and get bottle service at Marquee (Marquee and STK are both located at the Cosmopolitan...praise hands!)
Day 3: Pool Party and Showtime
- Sleep in and order room service or Postmates for the bride
- Throw on a bikini, take a few shots and head to a pool party at Encore Beach Club
- Relax and change clothes at the hotel or house
- Go to dinner at SUSHISAMBA in the Venetian
- See a show like Celine Dion, Gwen Stefani or Thunder From Down Under
- Get late night food at Secret Pizza in the Cosmopolitan
Photo courtesy of Vegas Girls Night Out
Our Favorite Las Vegas Bachelorette Party ThemesSpice up your party decor and accessories with a saucy theme that fits the bride-to-be. When it comes to bachelorette party themes for Vegas, we are saying go big or go home. These are our top three most classic Vegas-worthy themes:
Same Penis Forever - Because it’s not a Vegas bachelorette party without a penis banner.
Bach and Boujee – If you don’t wear these Bad and Boozy + Bride and Boujee caps to a Vegas pool party then WYD!?
Vino Before Vows - The “You Had Me at Merlot” tanks would be perfect for the pole dancing class and would look too cute in a picture with the Vegas sign!
Photo courtesy of Bach To Basic
Customize Your Itinerary with Recommendations from our Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Guide
Browse our entire Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Guide to see our top picks and create your own custom itinerary. The full guide spills the tea on:
- The Best Vegas Bachelorette Party Restaurants and Bars
- The Best Vegas Bachelorette Party Activities
- Party Recaps from Real Vegas Bachelorette Trips