The Perfect Itinerary for a Palm Springs Bachelorette Party
Photo via Ella Merrill Photography
Cali is calling! Palm Springs, California has it all: bars, booze, boys, brunch, and plenty of bachelorettes. If you’re looking for the best spot to party, shop, eat and relax for your bestie’s bachelorette trip, look no further than one of the West’s most famed destinations.
The Southern California desert is anything but deserted. Palm Springs is bustling with things to do and see for a group of any size. Pool parties, tiki bars, horseback riding and ATV tours are just the short list of things you can experience during your stay in Palm Springs. With so many options, nailing down your final plans can be a challenge. We’ve made it easy for you by creating the perfect itinerary for a Palm Springs bachelorette party. It’s packed with our tried and true favorites and is guaranteed to be a party pleaser.
If you dig this itinerary and want more ideas for a Palm Springs bachelorette trip, we made a guide that dives into every desert must-dos. Scroll on over to our Palm Springs Bach Party Guide to see all of our top-ranked spots and create a custom itinerary that caters to your bride.
Palm Springs is best for brides who…Bachelorettes from near and far travel to Palm Springs to celebrate love and have a lil’ fun before the vows. There’s no doubt that this hot-spot has something for every type of bride. If the gal you’re celebrating loves a good time and the great outdoors, she’ll be thrilled to spend a weekend in the California desert. Palm Springs is perfect for brides who:
- Love the outdoors – Explore the desert with a hummer tour
- Are ready to hit the club – Party it up with the hottest drag queens at Copa Nightclub
Want to be pampered – Get wined and dined by the men of ManServant
Where to Stay
Whether you want a retro vibe or a regal experience, Palm Springs has the perfect crib for you and your crew. Be in the heart of the city when you book a room in Downtown Palm Springs, or relax minutes away from the crowds in the charming Cathedral City area. Take your pick and get to planning, because your Palm Springs party awaits!
- Downtown Palm Springs is the central hub of the city with no shortage of walkable restaurants, bars and shops to hop to and from with ease
Cathedral City is a short drive from Palm Springs and has a cute, quaint vibe for a quieter stay with the luxuries of downtown just minutes away
The Perfect Palm Springs Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Photo via Stag & Hen
Day 1: Welcome to Palm Springs!
- Arrive in Palm Springs
- Check into your hotel or AirBNB, freshen up and decorate to match your party theme
- Eat a chill dinner at the trendy and retro King’s Highway
- Hop on the Pedal Pub for the perfect nightcap and sightseeing combo
- Head home to shower the bride with lingerie and dessert
Day 2: Pool Day at The Saguaro
- Host a “breakfast in bed” morning and have coffee and donuts in your pajamas
- Spend the day lounging pool-side at The Saguaro
- Grab a casual and delicious Mexican dinner onsite at El Jefe
- Freshen up and relax at the house
- Pregame with a few drinks and tunes by a live DJ at Toucan’s Tiki Lounge
- Hit the club and toast to the bride at El Copa Nightclub
Day 3: Beach Day, Ghost Tour and Birthday Cake Martinis
- Brunch with your babes on the patio at The Tropicale
- Gear up for an adventure with a personal hummer tour of the desert
- Snag an Uber and head a few miles down the road for snacks and drinks at Bootlegger Tiki
- Call it a night, pack and relax
Photo via Ashley LaPrade Photography
Our favorite themes for a Savannah Bachelorette PartyCelebrate in style with a bachelorette party theme that suits your bride. Be bad and boujee with a sassy take on a classic party or take one too many tequila shots when you channel true fiesta vibes. No matter what you choose, your pictures will be on point and so will your outfits with our killer decor, apparel and accessories.
- Bach and Boujee - This theme is perfect for the “extra” bride that we all know and love.
- Champagne Campaign – A cute and classy party vibe for the chic and elegant bride.
- Final Fiesta - 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, floor. Celebrate the bride’s big bash with a feisty fiesta theme!
Photo and flower crowns via Stag & Hen
Customize your Itinerary with Recommendations from our Palm Springs Bachelorette Party GuideCheck out our entire Palm Springs Bach Party Guide to see even more bach bash inspo and design an itinerary that is customized to your bride. In the full guide we’ve rounded up:
- The Best Palm Springs Bachelorette Party Restaurants and Bars
- The Best Palm Springs Bachelorette Party Activities
- Party Recaps from Real Palm Springs Bachelorette Trips
Shop our online store for cute & classy bachelorette party supplies!
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!