A final fling before the ring in Scottsdale, Arizona is the perfect way to celebrate the bride! Nestled just east of Phoenix, this desert city was made famous by its next-level scenery, spa resorts, hiking trails, shopping and nightlife.
Scottsdale has everything you need to create the bachelorette party of your bestie’s dreams. Whether you want to discover the desert with an ATV tour, soak up the sun at a pool party, or bring the house down in Old Town, there’s something for everyone. We can vouch, because we tried out all the hot-spots and narrowed down our list to only the best of the best for our Stag & Hen squad.
We’re going to get your gears turning with this itinerary, but if you want more ideas for a Scottsdale bachelorette trip, we have a huge Scottsdale Bach Party Guide that is bursting with the rest of the best.
Scottsdale is best for brides who…
Bachelorettes from near and far travel to Scottsdale to celebrate love and have a lil’ fun before the vows. There’s no doubt that this hot-spot has something for every type of bride. If the gal you’re celebrating loves a good time and the great outdoors, she’ll be thrilled to spend a weekend in the Arizona desert. Scottsdale is perfect for brides who:
- Want to get wild out west – Zoom through the desert on your own ATV
- Can’t wait to catch some rays – Listen to live music while you darty at a poppin’ pool
- Are ready to bar hop – Drink up at the famous bars in in Old Town Scottsdale
Where to Stay
Book a stay in popular and bustling Old Town Scottsdale for a fast-paced party vibe or relax and unwind with a quaint and quiet room in McCormick Ranch. No matter where you choose to chill, Scottsdale is the perfect destination for an unforgettable bachelorette trip.
- Old Town Scottsdale is where the party is. With a milli walkable restaurants, shops and bars, it’s easy to see why party people opt to stay in Old Town.
- McCormick Ranch is the perfect spot for a more laid back vibe. It’s a short drive to Old Town and offers a little retreat from the city with botanical gardens, outdoor shopping and hiking trails
The Perfect Scottsdale Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Photo via Stag & Hen
Day 1: Welcome to Scottsdale
- Arrive in Scottsdale
- Get settled in your hotel or AirBNB and decorate your bachelorette pad
- Hit Diego Pops for happy hour and tacos
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with post-dinner dessert at Sugar Bowl
- All-aboard the party bike to get up close and personal with the sights of Scottsdale
Day 2: Hike a Famous Mountain and Enjoy Mexican and Margs
- Start your day by hiking the famous Camelback Mountain (go early and bring plenty of water!)
- Refuel post-hike with bottomless brunch at Sumo Maya
- Head back to your rental or hotel and catch some rays by the pool
- Shower and get ready for dinner and a night out on the town
- Grab Mexican and margs for dinner at The Mission
- Bar hop in Old Town at Riot House, Whiskey Row and Bottled Blonde
Day 3: Brunch, Pool Party and Relaxing
- Sleep in and drink lots of coffee...long night in Old Town :-)
- Get brunch at the trendy Farm & Craft
- Slip into your swimsuit for a pool party at Maya Day and Night Club
- Enjoy dinner and drinks at RnR Gastropub
- Call it a night, pack and relax
Photo via Stag & Hen
Our favorite themes for a Scottsdale Bachelorette PartyEvery bride is different, so customize your party with a theme that fits your friend! Whether the bride wants something clad with penises that screams “buy us drinks, we’re bachelorettes”, a more subtle and classy theme, or a theme that celebrates girl on girl love, we’ve got the decor and accessories to make it happen. Here are some of our favorite themes for a Scottsdale bachelorette party:
- Old Town Bride - This theme is the most popular Scottsdale theme and is perfect for groups who are ready to take their bride to the Old Town Road, and to Old Town :-)
- Final Fiesta – This feisty and colorful theme is ideal for a bachelorette party in the dessert
- Brides Babes - A classic theme that suits any bride and her babes. The “bride” and “babe” hats are adorable for pictures - especially at a pool party!
Customize your Itinerary with Recommendations from our Scottsdale Bachelorette Party Guide
Pop over to our Scottsdale Bach Party Guide to build your own itinerary based on even more of our tried and true Scottsdale recs. In the guide you’ll find:
- The Best Scottsdale Bachelorette Party Restaurants and Bars
- The Best Scottsdale Bachelorette Party Activities
- Party Recaps from Real Scottsdale Bachelorette Trips