When it came time for bride-to-be Olivia to celebrate her final fling, she knew Las Vegas was the destination for her! Having always wanted to check out the infamous party town, Olivia decided there was no better time than her bachelorette weekend to finally see the sights. We've recapped all the details from Olivia's bachelorette below, but for even more ideas and inspiration on how to celebrate a bride-to-be in Sin City, make sure to also check out our Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Guide and our Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Collection for all the gear you need for an unforgettable bachelorette weekend.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Olivia and her five besties had a jam-packed weekend celebrating in Las Vegas! The girls kicked off the trip with a 7:15 a.m flight on Thursday morning so they could maximize their time in Sin City (we like their style!). The girls booked a limo to pick them up from the airport and give them a quick tour of the sights before heading to their hotel, the MGM Grand. Since their rooms were not ready, the girls dropped off their bags and hit the Strip. They spent the day exploring before checking into their rooms and enjoying a low-key first night with a lingerie shower at the hotel.
The next day the girls headed to the famous Neon Museum to see some of Las Vegas's vintage neon signs before grabbing a bite for lunch from one of the street vendors at the Fremont Street Experience. They ended their second day with dinner and drinks followed by dancing at Club OMNIA. On Saturday, the crew spent the day hanging out by the MGM Grand resort-style pool and then wrapped up the trip with dinner and a show... Thunder from Down Under! This was one of the group's favorite activities and an absolute must-see for any bachelorette group headed to Vegas.
• Arrive in Las Vegas!
• Limo pick-up from the airport with a pit-stop at the liquor store, tour of the strip and quick stop at the Las Vegas sign for photos
• Drop off bags at the hotel, the MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
• Walked the Strip with a lunch break at In-N-Out Burger (yum!)
• Check into rooms and freshen up for dinner
• Low-key dinner at the Taco Bell Cantina
• Lingerie shower and relaxing at the hotel
• Brunch with bottomless mimosas at the MGM Grand Buffet
• Tour of vintage Las Vegas neon signs at the famous Neon Museum
• Exploring and lunch from a street vendor at the Fremont Street Experience in downtown Las Vegas
• Freshen up at the hotel for dinner
• Dinner at CATCH in the Aria in coordinating pink outfits
• Gambling at the Aria casino
• Drinks and dancing at Club OMNIA at Ceaser's Palace
• Brunch at the MGM Grand Buffet (round two!)
• Pool day at the MGM Grand in matching swimsuits
• Dinner and drinks at Crush MGM
• Tickets to Thunder from Down Under (this was the girls' favorite part of the trip!)
Pool day! The girls spent one day of the trip relaxing by the pool in matching, reversible swimsuits from Stag & Hen at the MGM Grand.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Olivia and her five best friends bunked up at the MGM Grand Las Vegas Resort and Casino on the strip. Between the prime location, delicious breakfast buffet with bottomless mimosas, and resort-style pool, the hotel was the perfect bachelorette party crash pad for Olivia's final fling.
MGM Grand Las Vegas Resort and Casino
Olivia and her bride squad booked four rooms at the MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino on the strip.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Olivia and her bride tribe accessorized with classic and fun decorations and favors from Stag & Hen and Etsy.
• What Happens In Vegas T-Shirts - Etsy | $17 each
• Red Heart-Shaped Sunglasses - (similar) Stag & Hen | $8 each
• Bride's Babes Reversible Swimsuits - Stag & Hen | $49 each
• Bridesmaid Headbands - Stag & Hen | $26 for a pack of 8
The Party Planner
How They Made It Happen
Planning an amazing bachelorette weekend is no easy task! To help bring Olivia's bachelorette party dreams to life, the group enlisted the help of bachelorette party planner Got Your Bach to advise on their itinerary, party favors and travel plans. Got Your Bach facilitates one-of-a-kind bachelorette experiences tailored to your squad's #bachgoals in literally ANY destination!
Got Your Bach
Olivia and her bride squad enlisted the help of bachelorette party planner Got Your Bach to plan their weekend in Las Vegas.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and hotels can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Olivia and her I Do Crew recommend from her Las Vegas bachelorette bash.
• Hotel - MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
• Brunch - MGM Grand Buffet
• Lunch - In-N-Out Burger (on the Strip)
• Dinner - CATCH at the ARIA
• Dinner - Crush at the MGM Grand
• Dinner - Taco Bell Cantina
• Night Club - Club OMNIA at Caesar's Palace
• Limo Tour -
• Show - Thunder From Down Under
• Pool Day - MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
• Activity - Neon Museum
• Activity - Fremont Street Experience
• Activity - Explore the Strip
Bride-to-be Olivia and her squad checking out the Fremont Street Experience in Downtown Las Vegas. Snag their headbands from Stag & Hen!