Shopping & Photo Ops on 12 South
Spend an afternoon in Nashville's charming 12 South neighborhood, where you'll find trendy boutiques, popular restaurants and wall murals lining the main avenue. Start by stopping in Reese Witherspoon's boutique, Draper James, for southern-inspired apparel and gifts and then head to White's Mercantile, an eclectic boutique owned by Holly Williams, Hank William's daughter. When the bachelorette party is ready for a break, enjoy a margarita and street tacos at Bartaco or BBQ at Edley's. Don't forget to snap a photo by the "I Believe In Nashville" wall mural for an Instagram-worthy party pic!
Our 12 South Favorites:
- Draper James | Reese Witherspoon's southern-inspired boutique
- White's Mercantile | Curated collection of eclectic wares and gifts
- Emerson Grace | Hand-picked clothing and accessories
- Bartaco | Tacos & margaritas
- Edley's Bar-B-Que | Southern-style BBQ
- The Flipside | Saute'd chicken in a retro space
- Frothy Monkey | Breakfast & coffee
- "I Believe In Nashville" Wall Mural (check out @hannahkikphoto for your photography needs!)
Photos courtesy of Style Home Page
Nashville Bachelorette Party Themes, Gifts, Favors and Accessories
Heading to Nashville for you or your bestie's bachelorette party? We've rounded up our favorite themes for a final fling in music city below. Pair t-shirts with matching fanny packs, cups, cowboy hats and decorations for a cute and classy bachelorette party look the bride will love!