Shopping & Photo Ops on 12 South
Spend an afternoon in Nashville's charming 12 South neighborhood, where you'll find trendy boutiques, popular restaurants and wall murals lining the main avenue. Start by stopping in Reese Witherspoon's boutique, Draper James, for southern-inspired apparel and gifts and then head to White's Mercantile, an eclectic boutique owned by Holly Williams, Hank William's daughter. When the bachelorette party is ready for a break, enjoy a margarita and street tacos at Bartaco or BBQ at Edley's. Don't forget to snap a photo by the "I Believe In Nashville" wall mural for an Instagram-worthy party pic!
Our 12 South Favorites:
- Draper James | Reese Witherspoon's southern-inspired boutique
- White's Mercantile | Curated collection of eclectic wares and gifts
- Emerson Grace | Hand-picked clothing and accessories
- Bartaco | Tacos & margaritas
- Edley's Bar-B-Que | Southern-style BBQ
- The Flipside | Saute'd chicken in a retro space
- Frothy Monkey | Breakfast & coffee
- "I Believe In Nashville" Wall Mural (check out @hannahkikphoto for your photography needs!)
Photos courtesy of Style Home Page
Nashville Bachelorette Party Supplies
Let's get NASHTY! It's the bride's last ride in Nashville and we have all the bachelorette party supplies you need to make it unforgettable. From tees and tanks to bachelorette party cups and banners, stock up on cute and classy party supplies the bride will love.
Bachelorette Party Itineraries & More
Take a peek into real bachelorette weekends! Read their itineraries, see where they stayed, what they wore and more!