About The Gulch:
Perfectly situated just south of downtown and north of Music City, The Gulch is one of Nashville's newest, trendiest neighborhoods. Known for it's chic hotels, hip boutiques and trendsetting restaurants (there's over 50 to choose from!), the Gulch is an ideal spot for your bachelorette party headquarters, especially if you want a taste of what life is like for a local. When you're ready to party, take a five-minute Uber ride to Lower Broadway for barhopping and live music!
Why We Love It:
- Trendy, upscale neighborhood that the locals love
- Tons of shopping and restaurants
- Close to everything! Prime location between Downtown / SoBro and Music Row
What To Do:
- Go shopping at the many boutiques (make sure to check out Two Old Hippies!)
- Grab a bite at Biscuit Love, Whiskey Kitchen or Hops & Crafts
- Catch a show at The Station Inn
- Enjoy dinner at one of the many delicious restaurants, like Adele's
Where To Stay:
Photos courtesy of Adele's Nashville/Facebook
Live like at local in this upscale, residential neighborhood with endless shopping and restaurants within walking distance of downtown.
THE STAG & HEN PARTY SHOP
We believe planning a bachelorette party shouldn't be impossible! Shop affordable, adorable and originally-designed bachelorette party decorations, accessories and games organized by theme.