About The Gulch:
Perfectly situated just south of downtown and north of Music City, The Gulch is one of Nashville's newest, trendiest neighborhoods. Known for it's chic hotels, hip boutiques and trendsetting restaurants (there's over 50 to choose from!), the Gulch is an ideal spot for your bachelorette party headquarters, especially if you want a taste of what life is like for a local. When you're ready to party, take a five-minute Uber ride to Lower Broadway for barhopping and live music!
Why We Love It:
- Trendy, upscale neighborhood that the locals love
- Tons of shopping and restaurants
- Close to everything! Prime location between Downtown / SoBro and Music Row
What To Do:
- Go shopping at the many boutiques (make sure to check out Two Old Hippies!)
- Grab a bite at Biscuit Love, Whiskey Kitchen or Hops & Crafts
- Catch a show at The Station Inn
- Enjoy dinner at one of the many delicious restaurants, like Adele's
Where To Stay:
Photos courtesy of Adele's Nashville/Facebook
Nashville Bachelorette Party Supplies
Let's get NASHTY! It's the bride's last ride in Nashville and we have all the bachelorette party supplies you need to make it unforgettable. From tees and tanks to bachelorette party cups and banners, stock up on cute and classy party supplies the bride will love.
Bachelorette Party Itineraries & More
Take a peek into real bachelorette weekends! Read their itineraries, see where they stayed, what they wore and more!