Bar Hopping on Sixth Street
It's not a trip to Austin without spending time on the infamous Sixth Street. Countless bars line the several blocks of the street, making an ideal spot to take the bride bar hopping. It gets so busy on the weekends that the city shuts the street down! Head to the historic sixth street, also known as "Dirty Sixth" for a younger crowd and cheap drinks and West Sixth for newer and slightly more sophisticated bars (key word being slightly).
Our Favorite West Sixth Bars:
The Ranch | A bar meets nightclub with several decks and rooftop views frequented by bachelor bachelorette parties
- RIO | Lounge and club with a rooftop pool and cabanas
- Kung Fu Saloon | Full bar with old-school video games and skee-ball
- The Dogwood | West sixth hangout with a patio, speciality cocktails and food
- The Rustic Tap | Laid-back bar with live music and board games
Our Favorite "Dirty Sixth" Bars:
Maggie Mae's | Classic sixth street bar with a rooftop
Pete's Dueling Piano Bar | Stop in for a piano duel and see if you can get the bride on stage
- Buckshot | A shot bar with creative names like the "Lindsey Lohan" and "Gorilla Fart"
- Midnight Cowboy | A secret speakeasy tucked away amongst the chaos
Photos courtesy of The Ranch
Austin Bachelorette Party Themes, Gifts, Favors and Accessories
We've rounded up some of our favorite bachelorette party themes and products that are perfect for a weekend in Austin. Stock up on our colorful Dazed & Engaged shirts, cowgirl must-haves like our Bride's Last Ride party cups or throw a Final Fiesta with colorful and fun cactus-themed decor.
Bachelorette Party Itineraries & More
Take a peek into real bachelorette weekends! Read their itineraries, see where they stayed, what they wore and more!