Cocktail Crawl on Upper King Street
Take a walk down King Street while drinking in Charleston’s southern charm - literally - on a bachelorette party cocktail crawl! Start the night off at Edmond’s Oast for a crafted brew or cocktail, then head to Leon’s Oyster Shop where rosé is on tap and pairs wonderfully with their fried chicken. Make the next stop at Pour Taproom then take the I Do Crew to a flapper-era styled bar with exquisite crafted cocktails. From there if everyone’s still game, continue to Proof and Bin 152. Finally, backtrack a little and end at CO Restaurant for some eats and a final drink (or two!). Be sure to tell all the mixologists at each place that you are tasting your way through Charleston…they might mix you up something special!
Upper King Street Cocktail Crawl Bars:
- Edmond's Oast Brewing Co. - Craft beer
- Leon's Oyster Shop - Rosé on tap!
- Pour Taproom - Rooftop Bar
- Prohibition - 20s themed restaurant and cocktail bar
- Proof - Classic-style cocktails
- Bin152 - Wine bar
- CO Restaurant - Vietnamese restaurant and bar