About East Austin:
Head to East Austin for more affordable bachelorette party housing options still minutes from downtown. This up-and-coming, quickly-growing Austin neighborhood is rich in diversity, history and culture. You'll find trendy new bars and restaurants and live-music venues on every block, perfect for celebrating the bride-to-be.
Why We Love It:
- Up-and-coming neighborhood with rich culture and history
- Trendy, new bars and restaurants
- More affordable housing options
What To Do:
- Grab a punch bowl at Kitty Cohen's
- Chow down on award-winning bbq at Franklin's or la Barbecue
- Catch a country-western live show at Scoot Inn
Where To Stay:
Austin Bachelorette Party Supplies
We've rounded up some of our favorite bachelorette party products that are perfect for a weekend in Austin. Stock up on cowgirl must-haves like our "Gettin' Hitched" sash, southwestern classics like our "You Had Me At Tacos" napkins or snag some cute tanks for a day on Lake Austin.