One of Nashville's oldest suburbs, this historic neighborhood has tree-lined streets with restored, brick warehouses turned restaurants and cafes. Home to the Nashville Farmer's Market, chic restaurants and trendy boutiques, Germantown is a quieter alternative than Downtown or SoBro for your bachelorette party headquarters. When the bride squad is ready to party, take a 10-minute Uber ride to Honky Tonk Highway for drinks and dancing!
Why We Love It:
- Great restaurants and trendy boutiques
- Quick 10-minute Uber-ride to downtown
What To Do:
- Check out the Nashville Farmer's Market
- Grab dinner at 5th & Taylor, Butchertown Hall or City House
- Window-shop at the cute, local boutiques
Where To Stay:
Photos courtesy of the Germantown Inn
Nashville Bachelorette Party Themes, Gifts, Favors and Accessories
Heading to Nashville for you or your bestie's bachelorette party? We've rounded up our favorite themes for a final fling in music city below. Pair t-shirts with matching fanny packs, cups, cowboy hats and decorations for a cute and classy bachelorette party look the bride will love!