One of Nashville's oldest suburbs, this historic neighborhood has tree-lined streets with restored, brick warehouses turned restaurants and cafes. Home to the Nashville Farmer's Market, chic restaurants and trendy boutiques, Germantown is a quieter alternative than Downtown or SoBro for your bachelorette party headquarters. When the bride squad is ready to party, take a 10-minute Uber ride to Honky Tonk Highway for drinks and dancing!
Why We Love It:
- Great restaurants and trendy boutiques
- Quick 10-minute Uber-ride to downtown
What To Do:
- Check out the Nashville Farmer's Market
- Grab dinner at 5th & Taylor, Butchertown Hall or City House
- Window-shop at the cute, local boutiques
Where To Stay:
Photos courtesy of the Germantown Inn
Stay in Nashville's oldest suburb exploding with historic-charm, chic restaurants and upscale boutiques.
THE STAG & HEN PARTY SHOP
We believe planning a bachelorette party shouldn't be impossible! Shop affordable, adorable and originally-designed bachelorette party decorations, accessories and games organized by theme.