One of Nashville's oldest suburbs, this historic neighborhood has tree-lined streets with restored, brick warehouses turned restaurants and cafes. Home to the Nashville Farmer's Market, chic restaurants and trendy boutiques, Germantown is a quieter alternative than Downtown or SoBro for your bachelorette party headquarters. When the bride squad is ready to party, take a 10-minute Uber ride to Honky Tonk Highway for drinks and dancing!
Why We Love It:
- Great restaurants and trendy boutiques
- Quick 10-minute Uber-ride to downtown
What To Do:
- Check out the Nashville Farmer's Market
- Grab dinner at 5th & Taylor, Butchertown Hall or City House
- Window-shop at the cute, local boutiques
Where To Stay:
Photos courtesy of the Germantown Inn
Nashville Bachelorette Party Supplies
Let's get NASHTY! It's the bride's last ride in Nashville and we have all the bachelorette party supplies you need to make it unforgettable. From tees and tanks to bachelorette party cups and banners, stock up on cute and classy party supplies the bride will love.