Sandestin is right outside of Destin and is really similar, but with newer, more upscale restaurants and shopping. Hate to name drop, but it is home to the popular Baytowne Wharf that we mentioned earlier! You can’t go wrong with a place in Sandestin and the sugar white beaches are ready and waiting to cradle your beach chair for hours on end.
Why We Love It:
- It’s home to the popular Baytowne Wharf hangout
- There are lots of upscale highrise condos to choose from
- Topnotch seafood restaurants
What To Do:
- Go clubbing at The Village Door
- Go shopping at Grand Boulevard
Request your favorite song at Rum Runner’s
Where To Stay:
Photos courtesy of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort/Facebook and Visit Florida
Bachelorette Party Itineraries & More
Take a peek into real bachelorette weekends! Read their itineraries, see where they stayed, what they wore and more!