Shopping at Charleston City Market
Grab the bride, the squad, walking shoes and some shopping bags and head to Charleston’s historic City Market! Watch local artisans make sweetgrass baskets while browsing unique goods from over 300 vendors. When the bachelorette party is ready for a break take a horse-drawn carriage tour or grab a piece of the infamous 12-layer Ultimate Coconut Cake at Peninsula grill!
Our Favorite Vendors:
- Ophelia - Hand made sweet grass baskets
- Jeanie Drucker Arts and Crafts - hand painted Charleston scenes on bricks, slate tiles and sand dollars ornaments
- Mary Lou’s - hand painted glassware with scenes of Charleston
- Kaminsky’s Dessert Café - snag a coffee and sweet treat from dessert martini menu for an afternoon pick-me-up!
- The Noisy Oyster - modern seafood for the hungry shopper!