Austin Bachelorette: Megan's Final Flamingle
When it came time for bride-to-be Megan's bachelorette party, she decided Austin was the perfect destination to celebrate! Besides being one of this year's top bachelorette party cities, Austin was just a short drive away for most of the girls making it a super convenient and low-cost location for everyone (win!). The girls had a great mix of downtime at the house, including a fabulous flamingo-themed pool party, along with drinks out in downtown Austin. Talk about the perfect bachelorette weekend!
Megan and her bride squad had a flamingo-themed pool party on Saturday complete with this ah-mazing balloon installation by Lushra, flamingo accessories galore and a margarita machine!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Bride-to-be Megan had a dream bachelorette weekend in Austin! The girls kicked off the weekend with a southern-style brunch at Jacoby's followed by a flamingo-themed pool party, pizza party and cocktails downtown.
• Arrive in Austin and get settled!
• Dinner from Fresa's at the house (they loved fresh tex-mex salads!)
• Wine and hot tub night at the house!
• Brunch at Jacoby's Restaurant & Mercantile
• Flamingo-themed pool party and margarita machine at the house
• Pizza, lingerie shower and pre-party!
• Cocktails and champagne at The Roosevelt Room
• Breakfast tacos from Fresa's and head home
The girls grabbed cocktails at The Roosevelt Room in downtown Austin in classic LBDs with purple and pink leis - love!
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Megan and her squad stayed at a bridesmaid's house in Travis Heights, a great neighborhood just south of downtown and only a few minutes to famous South Congress. The 3 bed, 2 bath house was the perfect spot for the weekend and since it was a friend's place, the girls were able to arrive early to decorate and set up before the bride arrived.
Bridesmaid's House in Travis Heights
AirBNB Travis Heights neighborhood guide
Megan and her crew stayed at a bridesmaid's house in Travis Heights - a super cute neighborhood in south Austin just minutes away from downtown.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Megan and her crew accessorized with tons of adorable decorations and party favors to dress up their party pad for their flamingo-themed "Final Flamingle" pool party, including an amazing balloon installation by Lushra!
• Pink swimsuits - Amazon | $13 each
• Balloon installation - Lushra
• Giant flamingo balloons - Lushra | $12 each
• Custom balloon banner - Lushra | $2 per letter
• Corcksicle champagne glasses - Corkcicle | $20 each
• Flamingo cups - Party City | $2 each
• Push caffeinated water - Drink Push | $55 per case
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Megan and her I Do Crew recommend from her Austin bachelorette bash.
• Brunch - Jacoby's Restaurant & Mercantile
• Cocktails - The Roosevelt Room
• Margarita Machine Rental - Margarita Man
Bride-to-be Megan and her squad enjoying a southern-style brunch at Jacoby's Restaurant & Mercantile - delish!
There you have it - Megan's final fling in Austin! Have you been to a bachelorette party in Austin before? Make sure to share your tips in the comments and then check out some of our other blog posts for more bachelorette party ideas.
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!