When it came time for former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and bride-to-be Jessica to decide on a location for her bachelorette weekend, Austin was a no-brainer! Besides being one of the top bachelorette party destinations with tons to do, Austin was a convenient location for Jessica's twelve best friends who all still live in the lone star state. We've recapped Jessica's party below, but make sure to also check out Jessica's blog, Love Jess Marie, for even more info on their fabulous weekend in the ATX!
Jessica and her bride tribe by the famous "I Love You So Much" wall mural on South Congress avenue - such a cute spot for a party pic!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Jessica had a jam-packed final fling in Austin! They kicked off with wine tasting at The Austin Winery followed by drinks and dinner at the food truck park on Rainey Street . The next day the group explored the shops on South Congress avenue, making sure to stop at the Kendra Scott flagship store and snap a photo by the "I Love You So Much" wall mural. They wrapped up the trip with dinner at Grizzelda's, a tex mex spot on the east side, followed by a piano show at Pete's Dueling Piano Bar on sixth street!
• Arrive in Austin!
• Check into the AirBNB and get settled
• Wine tasting at The Austin Winery
• Sunset and drinks at P6, a rooftop bar on top of the LINE hotel
• Dinner at the food truck park on Rainey Street
• Brunch at Café No Sé on South Congress
• Photos by the "I Love You So Much" wall mural by Jo's Coffee
• Shopping at the Kendra Scott flagship store (Pro tip: email them ahead of time for a discount and personal shopper for your group)
• Day drinking at Bungalow on Rainey Street (the bride's favorite spot on the trip!)
• Lingerie Shower at the house
• Dinner at Grizzelda's
• Drinks and a show at Pete's Dueling Piano Bar
• Breakfast and head home
When I sip, you sip, we sip! Jessica and her 12 best friends wine tasting at The Austin Winery, located just south of downtown.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
The girls stayed at a gorgeous 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom rental house on Austin's east side, just a few minutes from Rainey Street. The open-concept house features two living rooms, an open patio and plenty of beds for a large bachelorette party.
Downtown Mini Mansion (5 bed, 5 bath AirBNB | Sleeps 14)
The girls stayed at this modern AirBNB on Austin's east side and just a few minutes from Rainey Street.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Jessica and her crew accessorized with cute party favors from Etsy, The Balloon Bar, and Stag & Hen.
• Bride Tribe Shirts - Etsy (13+ each)
• Bandanas - Stag & Hen ($3+ each)
• Hangover Kits - (similar) Stag & Hen ($7 each)
• Balloons - The Balloon Bar
Bride-to-be Jessica (are you following her on Instagram?!) posting with balloons delivered from The Balloon Bar, a local Austin balloon shop.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Jessica and her I Do Crew recommend from her Austin bachelorette weekend.
• Winery - The Austin Winery
• Dinner - Grizzelda's
• Brunch - Café No Sé
• Bar - Bungalow
• Bar - Pete's Dueling Piano Bar
There you have it - Jessica's final fling in Austin! Need more inspiration for your bach weekend? Check out our Austin Bachelorette Party Guide for tons of other ideas on where to party.
Check out our Austin Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the best places to eat, sleep and party in the ATX!