Looking for a picture-perfect bachelorette party destination with loads of southern charm?! Look no further than Charleston - where you'll find delicious restaurants amongst historic buildings and beautiful coastline. So, when it came time for bride-to-be Ashley to plan her bachelorette party, this southern city was a no-brainer. Besides it being a short drive from her hometown of Atlanta (bonus!), Charleston was a spot she still needed to check off her bucket list. Let the festivities commence!
Bride-to-be Ashley on their boat cruise (a MUST for any Charleston bach).
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Ashley and her squad had a jam-packed weekend in Charleston! From a boat party to brunch and down time at their AirBNB, the girls made the most of every minute.
• Arrive in Charleston and grab lunch at The Taco Spot
• Check into the AirBNB and decorate!
• Afternoon drinks at Republic
• Dinner at Indaco (the girls loved the great service!)
• Post-dinner drinks at Stars and Trio Club
• Lingerie shower at the house with a "guess who gifted" drinking game
• Adventure Harbor Tour boat cruise on the bay (BYOB!)
• Dinner, snacks and pre-gaming at the house
• Drinking and dancing at Trio Club
• Brunch at Husk and head home! (pro-tip: make sure to book a reservation far in advance)
Dinner at Indaco - the girls loved this spot and its stellar service.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Ashley and her bride squad snagged a cozy AirBNB rental just minutes from the action. By renting a house, the girls were not only able to get plenty of hang out time in but also saved some moola by being able to bring snacks and alcohol for their pre-games.
The girls bunked up in 3 bed, 2.5 bath AirBNB downtown near King St - central to all the action.
The Budget Breakdown
What They Paid
Wondering what you need to budget for a fabulous Charleston bachelorette weekend like Ashley's? Take a peek at some of the costs below for a starting point.
Total Weekend Cost: $326/person
12 total attendees
• Boat Cruise - $45/person
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Ashley and her crew accessorized with bride squad tanks, mini bachelorette party crowns and a house decked out with festive party banners and balloons.
• Boho Bride To Be Headband Veil (Stag & Hen - $48)
• Bride Squad Tanks (Local screenprinter)
• Mini Bachelorette Crowns (Stag & Hen - $14+ )
• Custom Koozies (Etsy -$4.87 )
• Drinking Buddies (Stag & Hen - $14)
• She Said Yaaas Party Cups (similar - $2.50/ea)
• She Said Yaaas Banner (Stag & Hen - $18)
• LOVE balloon (Stag & Hen - $6)
• Engagement Ring balloon (Stag & Hen - $6)
• Rose All Day Napkins (Stag & Hen - $6)
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and hotels can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Ashley and her squad recommend from her bachelorette bash.
• Brunch - Husk
• Lunch - The Taco Spot
• Dinner - Indaco
• Drinks - Stars Rooftop & Grill Room
• Drinks - The Trio Club
• Drinks - Republic Garden & Lounge
• Boat Tour - Adventure Harbor Tours
Dying over these adorable party cups - total must for any bach party pre-game!
Need more ideas for your Charleston bachelorette party? Check out Charleston Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the BEST bachelorette party activities, restaurants, bars and more.
Check out our Charleston Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the BEST bachelorette party activities, bars, restaurants and places to stay.