Have you been to 30A?! If not, do yourself a favor and book a flight to Florida to visit this little slice of heaven stat! The stretch of highway known as "30A" is situated between Panama City Beach and Destin and is dotted with charming beach towns like Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Seaside and Watercolor, to name a few. While each town has its own personality, they all have a few things in common: picturesque beach cottages, delightful boutiques and eateries, and of course, pristine beaches and warm, blue ocean waters. If you're looking for the perfect destination for a beach bachelorette party, this just might be it.
When it came time for bride-to-be and social media influencer Kaylee to choose a destination for her bachelorette weekend, she knew she wanted something low key and relaxing. 30A had been on her bucket list to explore, so it seemed like the perfect time to finally check it out! Wondering what all the group did to celebrate? Read on and then head to our Destin & 30A Bachelorette Party City Guide for even more ideas and planning tips for your bachelorette trip to 30A.
Hello 30A! The group in matching tees before heading out to explore Seaside via bike
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Kaylee and her bride squad had the perfect, low-key schedule for their weekend celebrating in 30A! The group kicked the trip off with lunch at the vintage food trucks in Seaside. They then rented bikes to explore more of the town before heading home to get ready for dinner on the rooftop at Bud & Alleys - a Seaside mainstay that cannot be missed!
The next day, the girls fueled up with donuts from Charlie's Donut Truck before heading out to enjoy a day on the beach. They wrapped up the day with a bonfire on the beach followed by a luxury picnic. Can we say dreamy?!
On Saturday, the girls slept in before heading to brunch at Raw & Juicy and then on to exploring the charming seaside town of Rosemary Beach. The group checked out the cute shops and boutiques in the town square before heading back to the house for some down time. The ended the day with dinner at Fish Out Of Water in Seaside and a lingerie shower at the beach house.
Kaylee and crew wrapped up the trip with a final brunch at The Havana Beach Bar and Grill at The Pearl Hotel in Rosemary Beach followed by browsing the 30A Farmer's Market. Talk about the perfect, relaxing beach bachelorette party!
- Arrive, check into the AirBNB and get ready to party!
- Shopping and lunch at at the food trucks in Seaside
- Bike riding through Seaside and Watercolor with rental bikes
- Dinner on the rooftop at Bud & Alleys Restaurant (a MUST-do for any 30A bachelorette weekend!)
- Drinks and games at the house
- Breakfast at Charlie's Donut Truck
- Beach Day! Snacks, sun and besties - what more does a bride need?
- Bonfire and luxury picnic on Inlet Beach with 30A Blaze and The Blue Magnolia
- Late night tacos and drinks at Bud & Alley's Taco Bar
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Kaylee and her five besties stayed at a brand new 3 bed, 2.5 bath townhouse within walking distance to the beach! Located in Santa Rosa Beach on 30A, this townhouse is situated about halfway between the popular beach towns of Seaside and Rosemary Beach making it an ideal location for groups wanting to explore everything 30A has to offer. The house is updated with coastal decor, sleeps 10 and has access to a gorgeous community pool - what more could a bride want?
3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Townhouse in Santa Rosa Beach
The bride squad set up their party headquarters at this dreamy townhouse located in Santa Rosa Beach, about halfway between Seaside and Rosemary Beach.
The Party Favors
How They Accessories
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Kaylee and her bride tribe accessorized with decorations and favors from Stag & Hen.
- BRIDE Balloon Letters - Stag & Hen
- Bach & Boujee Banner - Stag & Hen
- Retro Heart Sunglasses - Stag & Hen
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and activities can be tough! Here's a round up of the spots Kaylee and her I Do Crew recommend from her 30A bachelorette bash.
- House Rental - 3 bed, 2.5 bath townhouse in Santa Rosa Beach
- Beach Bonfire - 30A Blaze
- Luxury Beach Picnic - The Blue Magnolia
- Shopping - 30A Farmer's Market
- Breakfast - Charlie's Donut Truck
- Brunch - Raw & Juicy
- Brunch - The Havana Beach Bar and Grill
- Lunch - Seaside Food Trucks
- Dinner - Bud & Alleys Restaurant
- Dinner - Fish Out Of Water
- Late Night - Bud & Alley's Taco Bar