There’s no better way to celebrate a fun and flirty bride-to-be than with a Chicago bachelorette party! Send her off in style with top-tier shopping, next-level nightlife and five-star food.
Chicago has all the flavors that make a delicious bachelorette party. From famous clubs to casual restaurants to sassy speakeasies, you can’t go wrong with a night out in Chi Town. We pinky promise. We did what we do best and gathered up our faves from the city to bring you the ultimate itinerary for a Chicago bachelorette party. Looking for even more suggestions!? Our full Chicago Bachelorette Party Guide is filled to the brim with ideas and inspo!
Chicago is Best for Brides Who…
Bachelorettes from across the country love traveling to Chicago for their last fling before the ring. This city was made famous for its view of Lake Michigan, stunning architecture, thriving nightlife scene and gorgeous city skyline.
Chicago is perfect for brides who:
- Love big city vibes – See the sights and sip cocktails on a skyscraping rooftop
- Can shop ‘til they drop – Secure the bags on the iconic Magnificent Mile
- Want a lil’ bit of everything – Have it all: from top tier nightlife to booze cruises to comedy shows and delicious food.
- Loves a good deal - Chicago is known for its affordability compared to other big cities! Check out hotel and flight bundle deals on Expedia.
Photo Credit: Instagram @gratitudeyogachicago
Where To Stay
There are endless options when it comes to lodging in Chicago. We have 4 favorite parts of the city we recommend, and each has its own set of perks!
- West Loop - The West Loop is the spot for dining and nightlife. It is bustling with bars, restaurants, live music and upscale shopping.
- River North - Boujee bachelorettes love River North. It’s loaded with luxe shopping, fancy restaurants, classy cocktail lounges and upscale nightclubs.
- Magnificent Mile - Known for being a popular commercial district, Magnificent Mile is the perfect spot for bachelorettes who want to browse and buy.
The Perfect Chicago Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Day 1: Welcome to Chicago
- Touchdown in Chicago
- Check into your hotel or AirBNB, unpack and decorate to match your theme
- Unwind after a day of traveling with a relaxing dinner at Summerhouse
Day 2: Beach Day and Kayak Tours
- Kick the morning off on the water on a tour with Urban Kayaks
- Grab lunch and enjoy the view at Pizzeria Portofino
- Head to North Avenue Beach for an afternoon of sunbathing and relaxing (Pro Tip: Pack a cooler with some drinks and snacks)
- Freshen up and head to a delicious dinner at Etta
- Nightcap with a standup comedy show at the famous Second City
- Top the night off with classy cocktails at the Three Dots & a Dash
Day 3: Shopping, Sight-Seeing and Drag Show
- Kick the morning off with a coffee at Fairgrounds before window shopping along Michigan Avenue
- Sip your latte on the way to get classic Chicago pictures with the famous Bean aka the Cloud Gate monument!
- Eat lunch at City Winery and explore the Chicago Riverwalk
- Drink and dine with a rooftop view at Cindy’s
- Enjoy the perfect grand finale for any bachelorette party with a drag show at Lips Chicago
Day 4: Brunch and Goodbyes
- Make one final stop for brunch at Offshore, (the city's largest rooftop bar!) before you board your flights or start your road trip home
Our Favorite Themes for a Chicago Bachelorette Party
Photo and products by Stag & HenThere is a perfect theme for every bride, so be sure to customize your party based on her interests! Some brides want a classy and cute theme while other brides are ready to turn up with penis straws, boobie banners and party hats. No matter what type of bride you’re celebrating, Stag & Hen has the accessories and decor to make them smile. Here are a few ideas for Chicago bachelorette party themes:
- Bride’s Babes - A classic theme for a classy bride. We love the “bride” and “babe” slippers as party favors!
- Last Rumble in the Jungle - Get wild with a concrete jungle themed bachelorette party perfect for the party animal bride
- Let’s Get Nauti - Celebrate the future Mrs. (and the captain of your crew!) on Lake Michigan with a nautical themed party complete with bride and babe captain hats.
Customize your Itinerary with Recommendations from our Chicago Bachelorette Party Guide
We have no doubt that a Chicago bachelorette party will be a blast for the bride and her babes. We’ve covered all the best Chicago basics, from sightseeing to nightlife to fine dining, but if you need more ideas checkout our Chicago Bachelorette Party Guide. You can use the guide to create your own itinerary based on tons of our fave things to do, see and eat in the city. In the guide you’ll find:
- The Best Chicago Bachelorette Party Restaurants and Bars
- The Best Chicago Bachelorette Party Activities
- Party Recaps from Real Chicago Bachelorette Trips
There you have it - your perfect guide to exploring Chicago with your bride tribe. Looking for more Inso? Check out our bachelorette party blog for even more planning tips and recommendations.