Photo Credit: Tahoe Unveiled
There’s no better (or more versatile) way to celebrate a bride-to-be than with the bachelorette trip of a lifetime in Lake Tahoe. Grab your skis and your swimmies, because Lake Tahoe is loaded with options when it comes to bachelorette party activities for your whole group, no matter the season!
Lake Tahoe has created quite the name for itself when it comes to luxury yet outdoorsy vacations, and rightfully so! From gorgeous views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, to stunning beaches and upscale ski resorts, there’s truly nothing you can’t do in this city! It’s nestled right on the border of California and Nevada, giving you endless options when it comes to activities and lodging, truly the best of both worlds.
If you aren’t sure how to narrow down the plentiful possibilities for bachelorette party plans in Lake Tahoe, the Stag & Hen team is here to help! We’ve created the ideal party itinerary for any group planning to throw down on the shores or the slopes!
Lake Tahoe is Best for Brides Who…
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Lake Tahoe has it all! The mountains and the lake make the perfect party backdrop for any bride. From spa sessions, to shredding snow, to kayaking and lake living, you’ll never be bored in Lake Tahoe.
A Lake Tahoe Bachelorette trip is best for brides who...
- Love the outdoors – With skiing, kayaking, boating, hiking and more, the outdoorsy bride will be in her element in Lake Tahoe.
- Enjoy a cold craft beer – Some of the best breweries in California are located in Lake Tahoe! We love South of North Brewing Company the most!
- Want to be pampered - Lake Tahoe has great spots for fancy dinners, boozie brunches and spa services, all with gorgeous views of the famous Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Photo Credit: Instagram @jetset.bachelorette
Where To Stay
There are bunches of great resorts, boutique hotels, hip motels, lodges and Airbnbs to rent in Lake Tahoe, but it’s our job to suggest the best of the best! We have three top-notch recommendations when it comes to where to stay in Lake Tahoe:
- Coachman Hotel - The Coachman Hotel is the perfect mix of nature and luxury. This boutique style motel is within a few blocks of Lake Tahoe and Heavenly Mountain Resort. With a pool, hot-tub and fire pit, there are plenty of places to gather and enjoy good company!
- Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel - Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is South Lake Tahoe’s premium lodging option. It’s located right at the base of Heavenly Mountain Resort. With the best dining, ice-skating, golfing, shopping, hiking, biking, entertainment, and lake activities, you can’t go wrong with Lake Tahoe Resort.
- Edgewood Tahoe - For an opulent (aka boujee) stay on the shores of Lake Tahoe, look no further than Edgewood Tahoe. This boutique luxury hotel features villa style living on the shores of the lake. For a bride who likes to treat herself, this is the spot!
The Perfect Lake Tahoe Bachelorette Party Itinerary
We’re here to help you take the stressing and guessing out of party planning. Plan the best trip ever with the ideal Lake Tahoe bachelorette party itinerary. The bride will adore this well-rounded weekend of partying, playing and pampering. If you’re looking for the maid-of-honor easy button, look no further, sis!
Day 1 - Thursday: Local Brews and a Welcome Dinner
- Wheels down in Lake Tahoe.
- Check into your hotel or Airbnb and set the stage with your party decor.
- Down a few brews at the most popular local brewery, South of North Brewing.
- After your brewery pregame, head to a delish dinner at Cafe Fiore (Reservations recommended!)
Day 2 - Friday: Sun or Slopes
- Kick off the day with breakfast at Toulouse, you’ve GOT to try The Big Easy French Toast...we are drooling.
- Warm weather: Spend the day kayaking on Emerald Bay! Be sure to paddle on over to Fannette Island to see the miniature castle called “Tea House”. You’ll want your camera for these views!
- Cold weather: Hit the slopes! Grab your snow boots and head to Heavenly Mountain for skiing and snowboarding. We love these hats for a cute snow bunny touch!
- After you’ve worked up an appetite grab a late lunch at Kalani’s and then take a stroll through the Heavenly Village.
- Freshen up at the hotel, enjoy a bit of downtime and head back out to dinner at Riva Grill on the lake. The views are lodge vibes perfect for sitting and sipping!
- Head back to the hotel and hit the hottub with a bottle of wine to wind down.
Day 3 - Saturday: Spa Day, Dinner and Dancing
- Wake up with coffee and a quick bite at the local Trail Fork Coffee.
- Enjoy some true pampering with a massage or facial at Elements Day Spa. As a spa guest you’ll also have access to the private beach, outdoor pool (seasonal) and hot tub. It’s a definite yes from us.
- Get fancy, take group pics and enjoy a delicious dinner out at Edgewood Restaurant.
- Get lucky at MontBleu Casino with an evening of gaming and gambling.
- Finish the night in true bachelorette fashion on the dancefloor at Opal Ultra Lounge.
Day 4 - Sunday: Brunch and Depart
- Pack up and check out of your hotel. :(
- Stop for brunch at local hotspot, Heidi’s Pancake House! Heidi’s doesn't take resys so be prepped and ready for a bit of a wait. No worries though, we’ve got party games to keep the group entertained during the downtime!
Our Favorite Themes for a Lake Tahoe Bachelorette Party
Photos and products by Stag & Hen
Stag & Hen has everything you need to put the perfect touches on the bachelorette party of your bestie's dreams. There are endless ways to customize a Lake Tahoe bachelorette party, but we have a few fan-favorite themes in mind! Here’s what made the short list:
- Let’s Get Nauti - This theme is ideal for a bride who wants her bachelorette party to be a lil’ spicy! Pictures are adorable under the Let’s Get Nauti banner and she will love being the center of attention on the water with this booty veil.
Camp Bachelorette - We designed our Camp Bachelorette party collection with the hip and outdoorsy bride-to-be in mind. Complete with koozies for your craft beer cans and the most subtly cool bachelorette tanks ever, your low key bride will love this theme!
- Lake Life - Lean into the lake life with accessories and party supplies that are perfect for a stay on the water. We love these Lake Life tanks for group pictures and this blue and green garland is just the right splash of color for your hotel room!
For more fun and unique bachelorette party itineraries and real party recaps, head over to our Destination Ideas page!