Get in loser, we’re going to CABO! If you’re looking for a sunny and sandy bachelorette party destination, you’ve found it with Cabo San Lucas. Cabo is a gorgeous tropical city on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California peninsula. You’ve probably seen swoon-worthy Instagrams from the well-traveled beaches, famous arch, stunning resorts, and high-energy nightclubs. Cabo has every ingredient for the makings of a perfect bachelorette party.
From wild spring breakers to A-list celebs to boozy bachelorettes, partygoers of all kinds count on Cabo for a good time. Whether your crew wants to chill on the beach with bottomless margaritas, explore the sea with a boat tour, or party it up at the local clubs, there’s no shortage of entertainment in Cabo.
With so many possibilities, a Cabo bachelorette party can seem overwhelming, but never fear, your Stag & Hen gals are here! We’ve carefully curated the perfect party itinerary that will leave you saying one margarita, two margarita, three margarita...floor.
Photo Credit: The Full Time Bride
Cabo is Best for Brides Who…
Cabo can accommodate just about any type of bride, but there are a few factors that scream “get this bride-to-be to the beach!” If you’re wondering if this destination is ideal for your bestie, consider these few things.
A Cabo Bachelorette trip is best for brides who...
- Want a tropical trip – With beaches, resorts, boating, watersports, and endless waterfront views, this trip was made for the Malibu Barbie bride.
- Love top-notch Mexican food and strong margs – With endless authentic cantinas and cocinas, a Cabo bachelorette trip is a no-brainer for the queso queen.
- Is always on-trend - Cabo is known for A-list celeb sightings and boujee resorts. If the bride is a fashion-forward socialite type, she will adore being pampered in Cabo.
Photo Credit: Instagram @mollyjcurley
Where To Stay
You already know we have scouted the best stays in all of Cabo for your Stag & Hen babes. We have lots of faves but these 3 will give you a safe, well-rounded, and fun experience on your Cabo bachelorette trip.
- HOTEL RIU PALACE CABO SAN LUCAS - This all-inclusive hotspot is known for its gorgeous white-sand beaches, luxury amenities, and diverse culinary options. That sounds like chips and salsa by a resort-style pool, so count us in.
- Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa - This luxury resort is located where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean and it’s walking distance to downtown Cabo. They offer tons of excursion options, on-site restaurants, and more under All-Inclusive or European-Style plans. Finally, a resort that can do both.
- Hacienda Beach Club & Residences - Named one of Trip Advisor’s Top Ten Hotels in the World, Hacienda Beach Club & Residences has direct beach access, on-site shopping and dining, and is conveniently located near lots of popular Cabo tourist spots. Love that for us.
The Perfect Cabo Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Do Pinterest and Yelp have you all party-planned out? We get it. Coming up with the perfect list of things to do for a big group is anything but easy. That’s why we have designed an itinerary that is sure to impress the bride and her babes and save the MOH her sanity. Here’s how we would spend a long weekend in Cabo celebrating:
Day 1: Arrive in Cabo
- Touch down in Cabo San Lucas and grab a to-go drink while you wait for your car (Pro Tip: Be sure to book your private transportation to the hotel beforehand!)
- Check into your resort, grab your sunnies and swimmies, and kick back at the beach or the pool to distract the bride while the MOH decorates the room.
- Freshen up in the room and take pics in your party pad before heading downtown
- Go for drinks and apps at The Office on The Beach.
- Walk to dinner at Haciendo Cocina y Cantina for a delish meal near the beach. Psst, it’s only a 10-minute walk from The Office on the Beach!
Day 2: Suntan, Sunset Cruise, Dinner, and Dancing
- Start the day with a yummy breakfast, complete with a mimosa or two or five, at the hotel.
- Soak up the sun at the beach or pool. *Perfect matching swimsuit photo opp!*
- Set sail on a sunset cruise with Cabo Sailing to snag a pic at the famous El Arco!
- Swing back by the hotel to freshen up for dinner and dancing.
- Enjoy dinner at Vibrant Cuisine and be sure to get the Thai Shrimp app.
- Nightcap with drinks and dancing at El Squid Roe (only a 3-minute walk!)
Day 3: Brunch, Beach, Dinner and Drinks
- Brush off your hangover with a hearty brunch at Casasola Cafe. We are drooling over the Brushetta de Huevo.
- After breakfast, take a quick rideshare over to the popular Lover’s Beach. The picturesque rock formations are totally Insta-worthy.
- Relax and enjoy all the fruity drinks with a morning full of sunbathing and selfies.
- To go out with a bang, be sure to book reservations at Sur Beach House. At this trendy beachfront restaurant, you can enjoy dinner with a drink in your hand and your toes in the sand.
Day 4: Checkout and Goodbyes
- Grab a quick bite at the hotel if you have an early flight, or if you have a slower morning, take a final walk on the beach and get breakfast at local hotspot, Baja Cantina.
- Head to the airport (don’t forget to book your private transportation in advance!) and depart.
Our Favorite Themes for a Cabo Bachelorette Party
Photo and products by Stag & Hen
- Final Fiesta - Nothing says “Cabo bachelorette party” quite like the final fiesta theme. With matching tanks and mini sombreros, your party is bound to be fuego.
- Tropic Like its Hot - This fun and tropical bachelorette party theme would be so cute for Cabo! Party koozies and matching swimmies are exactly what you need to level up your beach bash.
- Sun, Sand & A Ring On Her Hand - Walk on sunshine with this adorable and unique party theme. Lean into all the beachy vibes with visors, drink pouches, and sunglasses for your whole group.