The Perfect Itinerary for a Seattle Bachelorette Party
Seattle is known for its beautiful water views, gorgeous mountains and lush evergreen forests, but also for being the spot for YOUR bachelorette party! This bustling city is located on Puget Sound in the Pacific Northwest and is surrounded by thousands of acres of parkland. Not to be forgotten though, is Seattle’s delicious foodie scene, exciting nightlife, shopping stops and luxury hotels. As Washington State’s largest city, it’s a super metro area with tons to do for the ideal bachelorette party!
Seattle makes the perfect spot for a bachelorette party because of its versatility. There are so many options when it comes to shopping, dining, sightseeing, partying, you name it. From Pike Place Market, to the Space Needle, to boujee hotels and activities on Lake Washington, there’s really nothing Seattle doesn’t have for a group of bachelorettes.
With so many fab things to do in Seattle, the party planning fairies at Stag & Hen have created a foolproof party itinerary for all things sexy in Seattle. So, sit back, relax and let us plan your bachelorette getaway. You ready? Let’s do it!
Photo Credit: Stag & Hen
Seattle is Best for Brides Who…
There’s no “perfect” Seattle bride because this city is sort of “one-size-fits all” when it comes to activities. You don’t tell Seattle what you want to do, Seattle tells you what to do. But, if we had to narrow it down, we would say that a Seattle Bachelorette trip is best for brides who...
- Want a little of everything – With fun nightlife, delicious food and gorgeous lake views, there’s a lil’ something for every type of bride in Seattle.
- Love a good glass of wine – Some of the best wineries in Washington are just a short ferry ride from Seattle!
- Enjoy sitting and sipping - Seattle is the birthplace of Starbucks and is known for its delicious, decadent coffee. Grab a seat and a sip just at local hot spots for some quality R&R.
Photo Credit: Instagram @ritakutner
Where To Stay
You and your crew have endless choices for lodging in Seattle, so the Stag & Hen team took it upon ourselves to narrow them down to the top 3 best sleep spots in the whole city. We just saved you hours scrolling through Expedia. You’re welcome :-)
- Edgewater Hotel - This sleek hotel was named a top place to stay by Condé Nast, so you know it has our stamp of approval! Book a stay here if you are looking for luxury in the heart of downtown Seattle.
- Hotel Theodore - This hotel is described as an “authentic emerald city retreat” and we couldn’t agree more! For an experience you can only have in Seattle, this is the ticket!
- The Alexis Royal Sonesta Hotel Seattle - Sophisticated and stylish, need we say more? This hotel is everything elegant and would make the perfect backdrop for a classy Seattle bachelorette party.
The Perfect Seattle Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Party planning stress? We don’t know her! With this carefully curated itinerary, you can easily plan the Seattle bachelorette party your bestie is dreaming of. From hot tub boats, to bitchin’ biscuits, to whimsical wineries and the Space Needle, you’ll have a party packed with all the fun Seattle has to offer!
Day 1 - Thursday: Arrival, Hot Tub Boat, Sushi Night
- Arrive in Seattle. Woop woop!
- Check into your hotel and add a little bit of bachelorette spice to the decor
- Kick off the weekend by poppin’ bottles and seeing the city from a hot tub boat on Lake Union
- Dry off and freshen up at the hotel before sushi and sake at Sushi Kashiba
Day 2 - Friday: Shopping and Space Needle
- Wake up with piping hot coffee (or cold brew, we don’t judge) and breakfast bites at Storyville Coffee Company
- Pop over to Pike Place Market to sight see, shop and explore. Be sure you hit the original Stabucks and Beecher’s Cheese!
- Grab a french-inspired lunch at Cafe Champagne. It’s close enough to walk, so save your Uber fees for an extra croissant…or two. You do you. You may want to make resys for this one!
- After lunch, head to the Space Needle. It is an easy scenic 1 mile walk or a quick 5 minute ride from the cafe. Go to the tippy top for a skyhigh selfie and to sip some cocktails while taking in the city views.
- Retreat to the hotel for a little R&R before dinner.
- Make reservations at Spinasse, located in the lively Capitol Hill neighborhood.
- Nightcap at the nearby and well known speakeasy, Needle & Thread!
Day 3 - Saturday: Wine Tasting, Dinner and Dancing
- Start your trip towards the water with a pitstop at Biscuit Bitch for breakfast and coffee.
- After you’re fueled up, catch the ferry to Bainbridge Island at the nearby Colman Dock
- Enjoy Washington’s best wine at Amelia Wynn Winery and Rolling Bay Winery. Cheers!
- Take the ferry back to Seattle to gear up and glam up for dinner and a night on the town
- Enjoy dinner at Stateside, be sure to try the Homemade Creamsicles! Drooling.
- Party it up at Unicorn, a cute and quirky bar made for Bachelorettes - just a five minute ride share or .5 mile walk from dinner.
Day 4 - Sunday: Brunch and Depart
- Packup and check out of your hotel
- Final brunch at The Whale Wins. Drown your sorrows in the Brown Sugar Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich if you must.
- Goodbyes :(
Our Favorite Themes for a Seattle Bachelorette Party
Photo and products by Stag & Hen
Say goodbye to boring, cheesy bachelorette party supplies and HELLO to Stag & Hen! We’ve got you covered when it comes to unique, trendy and memorable bachelorette party themes and supplies. We have TONS of options to choose from, but here are three we think are super well-suited for a party in Seattle.
- Wife of the Party - Stand out from the crowd with a 90’s themed bachelorette party! Wife of the Party has matching fanny packs, cute koozies, customizable invites and more to put the finishing touches on your party planning.
- Let’s Get Nauti - This theme is ideal to bring out the bride’s naughty side! The Let’s Get Nauti banner will be perfect for your hotel room and the bride will feel super sassy with this booty veil on the hot tub boat! Throw in matching captains hats for the whole squad and get ready to set sail!
- Bride’s Babes - To keep with a classic, Bride’s Babes is the quintessential bachelorette party theme. We love the fuzzy slippers as a party favor and the matching tees for a day out exploring Seattle!